TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Fair enough if that's all you were looking for :p it's a pretty pricey backbox in comparison to the price of the full system :eek:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
Full system wont fit anyway.

But rather than buying a used one or wondering if it'll fit I'd rather get a new one that is the size I want and is guaranteed to fit. But yeah it's pretty pricey.

Full system wont fit anyway.

But rather than buying a used one or wondering if it'll fit I'd rather get a new one that is the size I want and is guaranteed to fit. But yeah it's pretty pricey.

Yeah , might aswell pay extra then you know what you're getting :D

Ah okay, just checking to see if they mods would still work alright for 1.0 :)

Btw folks, see to take the Nissan badge off the front of the car, do you just get a screwdriver or something and pop the pins up from under the bonnet?

Massive penis = drives a micra lol. I dunno about a massive arse end... I have this but I dunno if its gonna work out
aresy6uh.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking of picking up my own helmet for karting and track days. Fed up of renting soggy old lids. Not looking to spend the earth on one, any recommendations from you guys?

6 days after paying for my Sportex I ring them to find that they've not even started making it yet :rolleyes:

Well he said they're back today so hopefully it'll be sent this week at least!

I know I've put this up before but still not got an answer but does anyone know if it'll still be okay to cut away 3 coils instead of 2 for the matiz setup? :)

EnterScott said:
I know I've put this up before but still not got an answer but does anyone know if it'll still be okay to cut away 3 coils instead of 2 for the matiz setup? :)

Try it, and if you die, we know mlnot to do it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Man up and cut em... If all else fails you just need to buy new springs eh..well second hand

I'm not sure where to post this...so I'l stick it in here :p

Went to my "local" scrappy and he's not got anything K12 wise since my last visit a few months ago...
however he's got a few new-er...K11's 3 of which are GX's, i think (2 red, 1 that gorgeous apple green)
Have got that little spoiler at the top of the hatch, not the one that goes down the sides of the hatch (like the SR) and mostly decent panels...and clean...ish interiors
one's tax appeared to have ran out only in November 2012.

I also spotted a stunning set of dark silver/graphite 15" 4x100 ET38 5.5j 5 spoke alloys, no center caps...stupid me has no pics...Sorry :(
...but won't they fit K11/K10? o_O I think they'd look the bees knees on Most colours of K11... ^_^
anyone near to Harris' in Nutbourne (West sussex) *cough* markbognor *cough* worth a look, I think they want £125? for the 4 wheels...the tyres are bad though...dodgy tracking by the looks of things, has lead to nasty wear along one edge of each tyre <_< the wheels themselves look very nice, didn't notice any scuffs/scratches on the 2 i managed to lift off the pile :p

also...as we were leaving, empty handed, I saw a lovely K10 LS 5 door in red...in lovely condition...hardly a scratch on her...except on the drivers door...tiny rust...obviously the interior has been ransacked and not sure there was anything under the bonnet, but otherwise... LOL

...that's all :D

You got beef against the driver or just keeping on the fuzz' good side? :p

No beef personally.

I have to tax and insure my car to keep it on the road so why shouldn't they?

Plus parking round here is a joke and an extra space is always welcome :p

No beef personally.

I have to tax and insure my car to keep it on the road so why shouldn't they?

Plus parking round here is a joke and an extra space is always welcome :p

Yeah you're right enough!

Ah fair enough , I see your plan skymera ;) haha

Police said it's a grey area for them even though it's uninsured, it could be private land due to a drop kerb ...(Council estate public parking bays?:rolleyes: )

Council said they're unsure as it still has road tax.

I'll just sit and wait with my popcorn ready for showtime.

Police said it's a grey area for them even though it's uninsured, it could be private land due to a drop kerb ...(Council estate public parking bays?:rolleyes: )
Council said they're unsure as it still has road tax.
I'll just sit and wait with my popcorn ready for showtime.

Grey area my arse :rolleyes:...so is it parked infront of a dropped kerb?...that's another offence right there! ^_^
I thought that law states (and it has been changed, they know this!) if you intend to use your car on the public highway (or park it there) it must be taxed and insured
You can get away with not insuring only if it has been declared as SORN and then it must be kept off the public highway
they have a database, it comes up on thier ANPR...it's a fine and if they drive it points aswell...they can even take the car away...and crush it!
call them again <_< ....Parking nabbing bar-stewards LOL

We reported a car parked around the back of our house a few years back...Old Merc with no tax (over a year out of date) the council but a 14 day notice and it was still there after a month...at which point it was set ablaze by unknown Yufs...causing damage to my neighbours cars...If they don't care enough to bother insuring it...what else would they bother caring about?...

...sorry rant over :p

R-Reg, skymera has a point if people go around without tax and insurance, they should be held accountable otherwise it's us legal drivers that pay more

R-Reg, skymera has a point if people go around without tax and insurance, they should be held accountable otherwise it's us legal drivers that pay more

true. is he employed as police, council ,to do that job ? if authoritys aint botherd and theyr paid to why should our man risk himself ?

and excuse,i gets caried away :)

being a grass ,fibber,tell taler isnt to clever. as the police showed you, aint gonna do nothing bout it or the council you grass'd to either, but now police council know your a grass and everyone one here knows your your a grass too. good init:) phahahahaha theirs bare police on here you know??
as some original rebels says
true. is he employed as police, council ,to do that job ? if authoritys aint botherd and theyr paid to why should our man risk himself ?

and excuse,i gets caried away :)

I don't quite understand what you're going on about o_O

I don't think he's police or council, but he is in the right no matter which way you look at it. The police can only do so much with the resources they have and the council can't do anything anyway

People who flout the rules ruin it for everyone else...uninsured drivers can be dangerous (as they probably don't give a rats) and drive up premiums for us law abiding citizens, simple as
I hate rule breakers...especially as it has become such a common mind set that "you'll get away with it" nobody is brave enough/smart enough to bang them to rights...

it's like people who go around stealing from big High street shops/supermarkets because "it's a victimless crime"...it's not people are loosing jobs because companies are suffering yield loss...they won't dent the bosses bonus perhaps, but they may cause their neighbour/friend to lose their livelihood

but that's okay...they can sponge off benefits right?

If you haven't declared your mods on your insurance you are breaking the law and are by basically default uninsured
(Driving not in accordance to the legal contract with your insurance firm) o_O

All thieves are on benefits ... I will remind my disabled parents and struggling friends of that lol

Back