TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Used to have a megadrive withe the mega cd, (original, not crappy small one) the mega gun, 2 mega arcade control pads with mega fire, and the mega chair...................mega!!

Bought an n64 and only ever used it for goldeneye.........never inserted any other cartridges ever.....played that game for a decade

Found this!

K10 at 2:32

K11 at 3:00

K11 Cab at 3:14

K11 at 3:41

and another near the end at the quick camera pan bit sure its @enuo's :)

I'm in there twice. Not my car, actually me :p
Was such a good day, not enough Micra love though.

Chris's should have been there, we were all just standing in his parking spot at the quick pan bit :p

Car Fiend anyone? A great iPhone app, like Facebook but for car people. So many great photos on there, and I'm the only micra. Someone come help me spread the love??

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Do I spy @h701micra in banzai magazine? ;)

enu9unym.jpg

I completely missed that! I scanned through the pages of JAE moaning and mumbling quietly about how we will never get recognition, and then boom :)
Good spot.

I was the same but was looking out for k11s until I re scanned the page and saw that :p

Right Folks may I ask of all of your help.
As some may know I'm looking to get a bigger place to expand my little family business.
Part one was done with the other day and looking to November now for part 2

To the point. I have to complete a questionnaire to give the investor people answers from rhe public. Such as is a garage like mine of your interest and all that jazz

If you wouldn't mind filling one in let me know. Either through here, pm or email

I'd really appreciate it :)

As some may know I'm looking to get a bigger place to expand my little family business.

To the point. I have to complete a questionnaire to give the investor people answers from rhe public. Such as is a garage like mine of your interest and all that jazz

If you wouldn't mind filling one in let me know. Either through here, pm or email

I'll fill it out

Go on then ;)

Im already in buddy :)

@h701micra if you don't have to be over 18 I'll do it :) nothing else to do today.. Apart from look for a car for @micrade haha

Back