Top Gear...

Awesome episode! I KNEW they would use the bright pink K12! ¬_¬ I'll upload the review to the site tomorrow lol :)

Thanks for the thread james, or i'd have totally forgotten lol. Memory of a (3 eyed) fish. :wow:

As it was I missed 15min, so post it 15 min early just for me next time please :laugh:

Great episode, only missed the first few minutes but well worth watching if you missed it!

the pink k12 was mint! unlucky hammond!

whats with the dog though LOL??? Paul O'Grady & Buster and Olga???????(ON ABOUT 5PM on C4) they trying to be like him now lol

that convertable espace was crazy.

anyone who has a new ntl box can wach it anytime as they have a deal with bbc in their on demand section u can watch top bbc programmes again netime for free

Dont forget the other show!!

All this praise for Top Gear, I prefer Fifth Gear!!

You got Tiff and Jason, no intro needed.
Tom Ford - very funny who writes for Top Gear mag!!
And gadget Show man John Bentley

And how can anyone resist VBH!!!!

Good one tonight, theres a bit about one of the best private supercar collection in the UK. Don’t miss it!

But I do enjoy both!

MICRASKYLINE said:
All this praise for Top Gear, I prefer Fifth Gear!!

Good one tonight, theres a bit about one of the best private supercar collection in the UK. Don’t miss it!

I think Top Gear is much better myself, but that bint "Sarah Harding" from Girls Aloud crashes a ferrari 355 into an mpv, on 5th gear tonight, lol!!

that dog is perfect lol always in park mode!

anybody think the same as me the first time thay ran the espace without the roof? (iv gota get me one of them for ceuising with this summer!)

anybody see the 700BHP 4cylinder JCB deisle engine :p nice turbo!!

i just dont like hamond:p hes a kiss arse.. 5th gear is good but boaring as hell!! tiff and jason can drive but they have about asmuch personality as a brick!! VBH is awsome but you carnt just say a car is good because its got her in..

oh for those of you who cannot wait till 7pm to watch Top Gear, you can view it online from the BBC website.

I just did that and loved every minute of it. The three presenters are an awesome combination, cannot do without one!

Tiff can drive yes but i always think he has difficulties in spilling out words, he talks like a machine perhaps just a bit better than terminator!

Goin back to the dog..........i'm sorry but it definately wasn't a 'Labradoddle', waaayyyyy too ruggy!!!!

Yes I was a bit annoyed that they just used the pink as an excuse to claim it was embarrasing. Not even mentioning the fact that there's only 100 of those and were all done for a good cause.

James said:
Yes I was a bit annoyed that they just used the pink as an excuse to claim it was embarrasing. Not even mentioning the fact that there's only 100 of those and were all done for a good cause.

Who is all up for doing a global complaint?...lol

I will, let's start an online petition, then we'll cut and paste to them lol!!!

1. Darren
2. Emma Ilott

RIK said:
it had two 700bhp engines in it

edit: dosnt tiff have an F1 background?

lol i dont think so i think it was lemans cars ect he piloted.. hes a skileld driver but boaring to listen to :(

i think the pink K12 micra bit was ####.. e-mail them thats the best thing you can do.

James said:
Totally agree. Was funny but i think they should have done a proper review afterwards. :glare:

but will their review put any girls off buying the c+c becasue they showed the pink version? i dont think so. nissan deliberately gave them and other press the pink k12. they are selling it to girls, who like pink genereally. top gear is a manly show what else could they do but ridicule its girlyness. and as said if they say its embarassing which is the truth for them, it wont effect what girls think of it. so i dont think nissan or top gear have done anything wrong at all. maybe i should email topgear also as a micra owner with an opinion from the other viewpoint in support of what they reported.

RIK said:
it had two 700bhp engines in it

edit: dosnt tiff have an F1 background?

Yeah he did. Competeted in a couple of races.

I thought the new series was really good so far. The Koenigweesgfgsdgdgdfghdffdasddasdss is lovely.

yeah the koffinegsss. a great looking car, with lots of fire inside. does need a rear wing.

nizzanz1 said:
yeah the koffinegsss. a great looking car, with lots of fire inside. does need a rear wing.

They said it'l get one

Very nice car that was too

Back