Too orangy for crows....

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
march_2.jpg

Pea roast?

I'm not a fan of the smooth grille either. Maybe if it was completly flush with the bonet, but they just look silly.

And then it has an open mouth bumper.

Would be best with one of those curved open mouth grilles I think!

cant remember the name of the kit, but pretty sure that bumper / grill combo is part of it...unless they made their own.

just been on the site (guess i should have guessed the web address on the window would be for the comp that makes the kit lol) and yeah, suprise suprise its the smoothie :D

From what I could tell from the web site the company was sixth sense and it was called the Smoothy, but it might have been sixthsense who built up the car using a kit from a third party.

in the uk they would be yeah,

dont think it matters if it is just a display car?
maybe they have different rules over there too?

Like it,not a fan of smooth grills but with that bumper she's got a lovely smile.
And I like orange.
Not practical restricting the air flow though..

thats one of the Spice kit isn't it? green pepper? "2" had it on his light weight car and it looked awesome with a carbon bonnet.

Nice, but how do you open the doors lol :p

Also thought the same about the restricted airflow, bet the temp gauge shows this!

BG

i remember seeing that kit before i think its part of Tommy Kaira... cuz i remember it was red and white.... looked better in the red/white combo instead of ^! it looked kinda cute tho

Back