The Nicest car I've ever seen

oh dear...ive just had an accident in my pants......that is very nice, when he talks about it being at every reginal show this year i wonder about Donny etc :D:D:D

It'll deff be a Donny i think, one of the nicest cars i've seen like.

No need to evade the swear filter man!

Think I have seen it before also on another forum. Does look nice though, looks like its just rolled out of the factory. :) Very smart.

Wow that looks stunning! There's a few sierra cosworths that race around Horsham, but that looks like it would eat them for breakfast! Very good work

yeah but its still a ford, tbh i really appriciate how much work has gone in to t and i really respect him for doing it but it think its a bit pointless. if it was boggo standard and trying to preserve it fair enough ut its got 400bhp and i doubt he will use it like it was meant especally with CHROME driveshafts

WOW!!!! i love sierras and the bloke that did that one know how to make a #### hot car! awesome!!!!!!!!! bet thats cost a fortune!!! but worth it! :D

reminds me of the nova gte iirc,that was at donny last year it was spotless just like that.

my dad had a tuned saphire cosworth rear wheel drive,not they quickest of things but powerfull and pull all the way through, thers also a 302 andy rouse special edition on my street,,very very rare in mint condition too,,worth a #### load

Lovely car but why paint it white?

You know that it just shows up the dirt........

True. I'm not really into the concours thing.

What's the point of having a lovely motor if you don't use?

Cris said:
True. I'm not really into the concours thing.

What's the point of having a lovely motor if you don't use?

he will be loaded and his daily driver will most likely be a porsche...

Even so I don;t see the point in having a car just to polish it. Fair enough don't use it everyday but...............

Cris said:
Even so I don;t see the point in having a car just to polish it. Fair enough don't use it everyday but...............

neither do i ,but i supose if i had the cash i would have a clollection of rare cars in minnt condition..

Thats a very nice car, would not say thats the nicest tho :p

even when its not modified at all, it'll always be my favorite... (APART FROM THE S2000)
54if.jpg

Back