Summer plans

B

Ben

Whats everyone got planned for the summer, as for me theres nine of us heading out to Kavos in July, same place i went last year with the girfriend like so going back. Also lookin to get a full time job untill uni kicks off again, and also constand gym lol

go and take over the bar in benidorm for a week :D havent booked yet but i can go anytime so i get the cheepest flights i can

Also looking to have some money to join the gym permanently lol. Also probably working lots of overtime. Hopefully get my car back to enjoy the weather in hehe, a few car shows, and hopefully going to Spain too. :D Then I start work placement in July.

RIK said:
go and take over the bar in benidorm for a week :D havent booked yet but i can go anytime so i get the cheepest flights i can

what bar? i went and couldnt decide if i liked it or not...gypsies r terrible there

Big_ben said:
what bar? i went and couldnt decide if i liked it or not...gypsies r terrible there

dpends what end you go to :)

my parents own the "copper lamp" in the old town(expensive part) full of gay and drag bars tbh but benidorm is well known for it.the new town attarcts the younger end stag and hn partys 18-30's more clubs ad stuff and very cheap,also abit ruff lol there are loads of irish bars too..celtic had thier anual convention not long ago and took like 60k to benidorm lol

same as aywhere really,,good eggs and bad eggs ;)

haha just like my sig:

i went to old benidorm and actually really enjoyed myself although i stayed in new benidorm, the beach in old benidorm was brilliant, next time i go ill say i know rik and expect some good offers lol. I wuite enjoyed it but new benidorm is just like being in a hot england lol - two words.....sticky vicky....

haha......yeah its like being here but cleaner ,warmer,cheaper...actaully its nothin like here haha

ill probably go soon too...you need to earn like 600E per month to live in a nice apartment with a pool. and then living cost on top...its so easy to do i duno why everyone doesnt do it

I plan to have my car finished, and my overdraft cleared by the summer, so i can enjoy it! Going on a short holiday in september, and a wedding in August but no other plans as yet!

Big_ben said:
Whats everyone got planned for the summer, as for me theres nine of us heading out to Kavos in July, same place i went last year with the girfriend like so going back. Also lookin to get a full time job untill uni kicks off again, and also constand gym lol

Was also out in Kavos in July last year!

This year off to Crete for 2 weeks in July and Spain for a week in October

Back