Still waiting for whiteline gear

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Am I the only one, I have not recieved my lower control brace so was basically wondering wat was happening?

lol im still waiting on a lower control brace also, james T is still waiting on a few bits.

i spoke to them and our kit is unlikely to be here before august, infact wont be before august according to them so 7 months isnt too bad turnaround is it LMAO.

have you fitted any of yours yet?

Jeebers, it would have been quicker for me to row my dinghy to Aus and bring the stuff back!
I haven't fitted any yet, was going to start in the coming weeks yet, kinda wanted to do it all at once, but looks like I will have to wait if I do...

Craig said:
Jeebers, it would have been quicker for me to row my dinghy to Aus and bring the stuff back!

lmao so true, tis funny now tho, anyway get your kit fitted what did you order what do you have now, you will see masive gains after fitting some bits let alone all of it.

OMG lol i have just spoken to them now and they phone whiteline to confirm that the august order was en route and wait for it, its sat in their warehouse still. *slaps head* SO, now the order will arrive early september.

It does seem that whiteline have appauling turn around times. No excuses for times this long TBH.

i ended up changing some of my order from the whiteline order(was around may so i still waited months too :( ) really was abit stoopid on the waiting times i couldnt hack it no more but i got all things now :)

Back