Stance:Nation. Opinions?

opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone has one and they're all pointless
See that's your opinion you just shared... But obviously It's not pointless to you cause you just shared it with us :p.

They do make good talking points these opinions :)

Ok, this is claiming to be the lowest static car around right now. I love it to bits, but he's getting SOOO much hate for it...

That's quite low. It used to be the done thing around here to run a car on cut springs as low as that. There were loads of us. The Opel Manta I had offered just 2" of ground clearance and a mate had a MKI Cortina with less. He bent a MKI Fiesta roof by running it as a hard slam. The roads now are so terrible that it really becomes a pain to run something low, you've got to be dedicated to do it.

Now, where's my grinder.....

That's the same one I posted the other day, it's ridiculously low! I love the look of low/stanced cars but that is a bit ott for me. I'd imagine living/driving with that is a nightmare.

That's the same one I posted the other day, it's ridiculously low! I love the look of low/stanced cars but that is a bit ott for me. I'd imagine living/driving with that is a nightmare.
Oh, sorry. Saw a picture of that Miata with a penny under it, only just under it. Like. 2cm of ground clearance if that.

Oh, sorry. Saw a picture of that Miata with a penny under it, only just under it. Like. 2cm of ground clearance if that.
That's fine, no worries lol. Yeah it's so low it's almost undriveable, I like how he has to keep getting people to lift it up to get over anything :p That's when you know you need to higher it a little

That's fine, no worries lol. Yeah it's so low it's almost undriveable, I like how he has to keep getting people to lift it up to get over anything :p That's when you know you need to higher it a little
There's a few cars like that on YouTube. "The lowest integra on the world... Hands down" and things :p.

Yeah i've seen that one :p i'd like to see them try driving those cars here, they'd get to the first speedbump and be completely stuck!
Yeah lol. I dunno. It's like a really loud, stripped out track prepped car. I think even if you don't keep it like that for ages, it has to be done at some point. I mean... Why drive anything standard? "your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book" - MOOG, Mighty Car Mods

Back