Spotted in immingham

Antony

Ex. Club Member
ive never seen this before and i live less than 5 mins away.. how annoying. it has 17" wheels, custom bodykit, mg grille (lord knows why) custom exhaust, racing steering wheel, tinted windows and loads of glow in the dark graphics that make mine look pathetic.

Attachments

• Photo-0021.jpg
    Photo-0021.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Photo-0022.jpg
    Photo-0022.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo-0023.jpg
    Photo-0023.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Photo-0024.jpg
    Photo-0024.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Photo-0025.jpg
    Photo-0025.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Photo-0026.jpg
    Photo-0026.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 130
Hmmm not everything on it is to my taste, but it looks very nicely done!
Apart from the MG grill... well that has sort have been just tacked on...

looks like he goes to a rival gym too... im at re-shapers and hes at every-bodies...lol
however i like the bottom of the rear bumper i do feel its a bit too....erm....low.

ill drop a flier on it tomorrow

odd one that, it looks like the front grill is MG along with possibly the rear bumper, the side skirts and arches look saxo to me, its very different, but not to my taste

I considered a ZR kit when i first got mine (my uncle had a ZR at the time)
It looks alright actually, don't see the point in a rover grill though!

Ant, Ive seen this about quite alot, seems to spend alot of time on Wybers. I quite like it with the custom bodykit sits very nicely on 17's

There is also a black one going about grimsby/immingham and cleethorpes a black prefacelift with a black widow decal on the side.

where do we get the msc flyers from? as i've seen a couple k10 super s's and a multicoloured k11 lol ,looked like that vw polo harlequin thing lol

Ant, Ive seen this about quite alot, seems to spend alot of time on Wybers. I quite like it with the custom bodykit sits very nicely on 17's

There is also a black one going about grimsby/immingham and cleethorpes a black prefacelift with a black widow decal on the side.

but have you seen the white rusty k10 on steelies with the rover 25 spoiler in black and pulsar vent? thats just wrong. ill have a mooch down megies later.

lol the square reflective graphics are like the ones on my mates old fiesta the police seized it and crushed it for imitating a police vehicle

I think i may go take some photos of the white/primered k10 later for everyone to have a .... ermmm... ummmm ... talk about :D I should be down clee later for a little bit.

Back