Spotted - CHAV BOY!!

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
IMG_2222.jpg

Incase your wondering I was winding up james with his new alloys, that hide the brakes lol.

This is no excuse to get personal! hes swapped the 100nx one with those

He should be home now, I wonder what the drive was like :)

yeah..... now go razzin it round a field...lol hahaha....

those k and n stickers have to go... and the black bits too........ and the great big nut behind the wheel....hehe

I hate you all!!! ¬_¬

Nah just kidding, it's got a little more grip now than the 100NX wheels, from 165/60/14 to 205/40/17!

Yes it does need slamming, but this car is being modified on a budget so the springs will have to wait a bit! lol

It's now rolling on Avon ZZ3s up front and Dunlop SP9000s on the back. Hey if they're good enough for a 300+bhp Pulsar they're good enough for me!! ;)

Its funny when you see a chav ricer here in Canada.. They always have the tough-guy look, and it's obvious that they've done nothing but waste their money on HUB caps, no not alloys, CAPS, and tire shine lol.. We got one goof who's in his 6th year of high school who owns a purple, automatic edited and all he does at lunch is rev his engine and shine his tires.. It's sad really.. It's amusing when my buddy with an Integra with a b16a swap with a straight-through exhaust kicks vtec in right in front of him lol.. I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for them.. Do they realize how stupid they look?

Back