Spotted: Bright Yellow Micra Rally Car with Wide Body Kit

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Thats right, a Bright Yellow Micra Rally Car with Wide Body Kit!!!

Passed me in Wellington Earlier Today... (1pm)

Looked like this, but had loads of decals over it, so basicly looked like a rally car, still had standard grille tho...

dscn27372nl.jpg

you really sure it's was a micra, what are the chances of there being another wide arch yellow k11?

K11 stew's isn't on road yet and the only other road legal on is the black turbo one, lad used MH

He is saying it was a Rallycar though not a road car by the sounds of it.

The only other thing he could have mistaken it with is a Suzuki Ignis :p

it is possible, think about the amount of people who mod their micras without coming on here. It might just have been that yellow one that has all the graphics all over it with the OTT spoiler, might not have been wide arch, possibly a corsa, i presume we will never know

Big_ben said:
it is possible, think about the amount of people who mod their micras without coming on here. It might just have been that yellow one that has all the graphics all over it with the OTT spoiler, might not have been wide arch, possibly a corsa, i presume we will never know
sed it has the standard grill!!! thy are pritty diffrent fron any uther car and say's nissan on the badge!!!

OMFG!!! I Think i know a Micra when i see one!!!

Micra, Same bodykit as that, Decals, passed me ON A ROAD... fair size exhaust...

If you got that good a look at it, you would be able to tell if it was a rallycar or not. You would see the rollcage and buckets in it. And it would be noisey.

D4R73N said:
OMFG!!! I Think i know a Micra when i see one!!!

Micra, Same bodykit as that, Decals, passed me ON A ROAD... fair size exhaust...

calm down mate...obv not a member that we know of

scottish-sr said:
If you got that good a look at it, you would be able to tell if it was a rallycar or not. You would see the rollcage and buckets in it. And it would be noisey.

...I was in stationary in stopped traffic, heard a very loud rawing sound...then a MICRA in bright yellow, with decals over it passes me...Dont quote me on having that same kit, but it defently looked wider then my car!

looked very much like this, only a bit wider, more kit...
Wyedean_rally_2005_0033.jpg

there are dozens of micra rally car owners who dont come on this site. if they are on a fourm it would be a rally forum/local motorsport club forum.

It was probably the ex-Chris Evans Rallycross car, 2l Touring-Car spec engine blah blah blah.
4.jpg

Taken from http://www.christopherevansracing.com/, but ROFL "are you sure it was a micra" :D

Exhibit B, A Suzuki Ignis 1600 Super Sport
Suzuki_Ignis_Super_1600_side_2_Monte_Carlo_2004.jpg

(I like the way that a linked pic comes up when you type so that you know it is all gravy :) )

And also how it tacks my posts together

i wonder whose it is now, i havent heard much about it for ages. it must be the best k11 in uk? the rwd k11 is close but its got a ford engine.

not mine really... I doubt that it was my kit as Mine was a prototype... Was possibly AYATS kit which is very similar but without the skirts. Which they still sell

kristian said:
not mine really... I doubt that it was my kit as Mine was a prototype... Was possibly AYATS kit which is very similar but without the skirts. Which they still sell

Your evil lol :)

I like your car more tho, i would have done a U-Turn for that thing ^^ lol

could it not have just been the micra wide pack kit, available from rallying wesites all over the place.

they have a lot of them in the F1000 races.

and yeah, rally cross cars are road legal, all you have to do is have working brakes, number plates and a tax disk.... thats about it, you dont even need any lights.... (well not in the day time any way...)

i saw one of these whilst i was driving my 309 GTI around...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-3-Peugeot-309-T16-G-tech-Gollop-Rally-Cross-Shell_W0QQitemZ4587206034QQcategoryZ10406QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

poo, i cant find the picture........ but it went for £15,000 :wow: :wow: :wow: and its ace!!!

DSCN0972.JPG

shame it wasnt this one...lol

DSCN1126.JPG

that looks just like the Andross trophy one.

Wasn't the Cris Evans one up on eBay about 2 yerars ago, starting at £10,000?

i don't suppose anyone knows where you can get that kit from or is it custom?

Matt Humphris sells the yellow Kit and the Andross kit is in the Hyper Revs March edition IIRC

yes you can have a "daytime" liscence for almost anything........one thing the u.k is god for :)

that first one must have a massive lump in it too, looks like the back end comes off and look at the intake lol

antony_aiken said:
and yeah, rally cross cars are road legal, all you have to do is have working brakes, number plates and a tax disk.... thats about it, you dont even need any lights.... (well not in the day time any way...)

Also needs an MOT and wheelguards. :p

there was a guy in japan abaout 10 years ago that put mudguards on an F1 car and drove it arround the streets..... drag race anyone?

Back