so whos micra made this months lax power?

erm will scan one soon.

i was hopeing someone new about this, considering theres big micrasportsclub stickers in the side windows!!!!!!!

Is it from the Donny Show feature in Max Power?

The TOC stand should be in Max Power as the photographer took a photo of every car on the stand and for his troubles got a close up look at a nitrous purge valve haha!

Aye it is Dickys he was saying that it was going to be in max power on sat nite at Neils house. red with 17"s bad boy bonnet nd smoothed boot lowered anarl

Here:

ax03786tl.jpg

RE: RE: so whos micra made this months lax power?

Retepetsir said:
I bet that bonnet helps a lot at night, by covering up half of the lights.........

!!!

Lol!

That is foul, Probably be on Barry Boys soon.....

that cars marmite - you either love it or you hate it - and guess what - i hate it!

sorry but it's really only had alloys and a bonnet done - looks poor

wilsonian said:
sorry but it's really only had alloys and a bonnet done - looks poor

sorry but its had a lot more than that... how can you tell what its had from 1 pic of the front? its got smooth boot etc on the back for a start! aswell as buckets and a lot of stuff inside!! im sure if dicky had access to the net he would bring up a long list of mods which would be very impressive. fair enough it mite not be to ur taste but its had a lot more modded than alloys and a bonnet

Yeah lot of work gone into that car and I have seen it in the flesh, and alot more as danni says has been done to it....

Yes the bonnet is a bit ott for some people but i along with others like it...

The car is well nice however it would have looked better with a smaller badboy, but from the back it looks sweet!!! Alot of work has gone into it and it does look nice, just the badboy is a little big IMO. :)

i love it! what a mean machine!!

i've done my share of bad boying and it aint easy so loads of respect.

and look at all the other cars in the background compaired,

i like the indicator relocation too

NeX said:

its in a public carpark FFS

would be pee-d apon in a show area / competition

each to there own , but imo deserves to be on barryboys (not that i condone it) for the badboy and the 'm3 style tack' on the wings

yes its too standard, if you cant se that then you need glasses lol... anyways i wasnt saying its horrible because i think even standard micras look sweet, and just because a car has bucets doesnt mean it "not standard"!!!

If you want to see modded, wait a while then you will see it :d

Pink Princess said:
and just because a car has bucets doesnt mean it "not standard"!!!

U lookin at the same picture as us? U dont notice the alloys, the bonnet, the splitter, the side repeaters or anything like that?

the car is far from standard.... its got a hell of a lot more mods than mine and mine ainte exactly standard!
im guessing when u actually buy a car that u guna do all these wonderful things to its just guna have sum big bodykit stuck onto it?

goldstar0011 said:
Nice, I like seeing the newer K11's modded

Ahem!

His
Mine
Neils old one
Danni's
Daz's
Raceworks (SR20 bound i belive)
Paynee

Quite a few facelifts appearing now.

RE: RE: so whos micra made this months lax power?

djlee_dj said:
NeX said:

its in a public carpark FFS

would be pee-d apon in a show area / competition

each to there own , but imo deserves to be on barryboys (not that i condone it) for the badboy and the 'm3 style tack' on the wings

i can see it's in a carpark, i'm saying that there isn't another car as bright or good looking as that.

also nothing should be condemed to the rath of barryboys.....

:glance: Does nout for me, sorry

Attachments

• 12.missingwell2.JPG
    12.missingwell2.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 6.platedwell.JPG
    6.platedwell.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 134
  • back-result.GIF
    back-result.GIF
    259.4 KB · Views: 135
we parked next to this on the saturday of donnyshow its not as bad as it looks in the picture,i think its better then most modded micras ive seen tbh

I gotta agree with Danni etc i like this car! I saw it at Crail an i thought it was quite tidy! The bonnet is quite cool, i was thinkin bout gettin somethin done like this but filling the grille in so it is a solid bonnet, but then you have the problem of ventilation! But I like it! And as for pink princess YOU put your glasses on, this car is no way standard! Jeez

Daz :alien:

Back