Silicone intercooler hoses

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Hi all, if any one has any silicone hoses either 2 " or 2.5" please pm me with what you got and price

Many tank you!

You get them cheap on ebay. Im guessing you need turbo-piping, 2 reducers for intercooler, piping-throttle body and some 2.5 joins? Make sure they are the proper ones with thread through them and try not to use jubilee clips

you can have everything except the intercooler. it even comes with the good jubilles
-1-1.jpg

Hia mate,
Not gonna step on martin's toes but once he has decided what he wants of that IC piping you have, could you let me know what is left as i may be interested, i assume its 2"? And price of cause posted to BN1 6LJ... cheers!
Ed

Oh right, thats very kind of you sir!
yeah, if martin takes it all il pop up there at some point and get what he doesnt need off him:)

awesome mckenzie, thankyou very much:)

this means i think i can complete my intercooler setup almost

ed you can have what i dont use, should have quite few bits left over aswell you can have mate

george is it alright if i send a courier or can i pick it up of you tonight/ sunday? let me know please bud

thanks again mate:p

went to pick these up tonight, very big thankyou to george/mckenziecz for this as i can pretty much complete the intercooler setup now

hopefully should all in and fitted by next weekend but as usual will have some progress pics to let you all know how im getting on

coolio:p

went to pick these up tonight, very big thankyou to george/mckenziecz for this as i can pretty much complete the intercooler setup now

hopefully should all in and fitted by next weekend but as usual will have some progress pics to let you all know how im getting on

you welcome mate.

Looking forward to the pics bro!

Back