Screen washers!!??

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Over the past few days my screen washers have slowly become less and less functional, up till today where only one of the two in the drivers side sprays?? Are they blocked? Do they get blocked? What am I ment to do to fix this?? Hope someone knows what I'm going on about :D

Ok but would it be the nozzles I mean what's the likely good of 3/4 blocking.... I thought I could be the pipes/tubes??

yep it could,

open your bonnet take the hose off the jets try switch, should come through if it does its the nozzle thats blocked,

if it doesnt then might be washer pump, can you hear the pump working?

Chogy said:
yep it could,

open your bonnet take the hose off the jets try switch, should come through if it does its the nozzle thats blocked,

if it doesnt then might be washer pump, can you hear the pump working?

Yeah good call, it dribbles out so the pump is working

So I just got home a checked the tubes and they were clear so I then web to the actual tops on the bonnet and from what I could see they were clear but ill put a needle in them this weekend.

Have you gone any fishtank airline? What I do when mine get blocked is buy some acidic stuff (Kilrock kettle cleaner from Aldi is perfect). Remove your nozzle, attach a foot of airline and put and inch or two of descaler in a cup. Suck the acid solution in and out of the nozzle several times so that you see it come half way up the tube and out again. When you've finished, suck some fresh water in and out a few times to egt rid of the acid :).

Back