Save Castle Combe track

Please sign.... I realise that for most of you it is not your 'local' track.....well it is mine, and it is also the host of Japfest. :upside: The track is under threat, and it would be a shame to lose it because of a few complaining locals who chose to live there long after the track was built. Please sign the petition........

Petition here

Better yet, the story from Castle Combe's website:

Castle Combe

That also lists the addresses and email addresses of the councillors, a more effective protest than a web petition methinks...

Minority rule really is starting to get on my nerves... grr grr

A Minors club - a place where old men (and women) will go and meet and be social, or the bowling again where people who enjoy bowling will go and meet an enjoy their hobby. Race track - where generally the younger generations go and enjoy motorsport racing - their hobby! I bet those fockers enjoyed motorsport when they were young in the days of the hilman imp! They wouldnt have closed it then would they! I jus wanna punch people like that - If its too loud your to old, you will be deaf soon anyway why do you care?!!

Daz
*feel a bit better now lol*

hey rallybunny were ru?

the castle coombe track is just down the road. we take my dad's AC Cobra there some times...

signed :)

Ive signed too. I cant believe they are even considering closing the track. Have they got nothing better to do than spoil everyone elses fun.
Castle combe race track is a great place to go for everyone who enjoys motorsport.

i signed this a while ago, its for a good cause :)

Recently a noise order was placed over the circuit and also the threat of closure. This is due to a couple of people living near the circuit complaining about the noise.

The track has been there a long time, these people should relised when they move near a race track it might get a tad noisy fwn

that's harsh,

it took me that long to get to the brighton meet,

it takes me 2 min to get to castle combe ;)

Back