prefacelift badboy bonnet!!

Im going to be attempting one with my coleeg for myself within the month, I'll let you know how it go's if it's succesfull I could possibly do another? thats if your happy to wait for it..

im doing the same man, so youll see how it looks, im going to start it next week hopefully. ill get back to ya!
If your good with filler i can make just the brows with fixing points and send em down... if they work on mine.

I made one side for my red one but then i changed my mind, but im goin back to it! lol :D

if i can pick a spare bonnet up i'll attempt it myself but its just the welding i cant/dont have,how much would it cost from body shop?cheers

Collison let me know please

Has anyone heard from kristian recently? Anyone know if he could make one?cheers all

Yer I wont be starting mine for a while, maybe next month with any luck, not sure what it would cost, thats what my coleegs for :D hes a dab hand with a welder :p

If I find the time I might do a DIY thread for it.

Meant to say before I used that canny 'Search' button :p

Good guide Nex, answers some of my unanswered questions :D

Im looking forward to trying it out :D

come on coliison or shero, make them!!!!muuuuhhahahahaahaa!!

can anyone confirm what welder i would need, i lnik to a cheap one maybe please

:D I need a darn car first :p

We've got a little small arc welder that im going to use, i think its 120 amp max (dont quote me on that) I doubt its going to need a big weld at all.

i can do you a bad boi or lazi boi bonnet if you want, but im not posting it so u'll need to colect

can do semi or fully smoothed boot and much more

im not shure on a price to be honist also depends if its to be painted? not shure what the going price is but im shure i could beet it :p

well how much does it cost you to source say a k11 facelift bonnet.... buy the plates, spend the time welding and smoothing and then to spray in primer...?

Tom

:)

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 723
ok cool,

well if you can get one made up, say for the end of october i would be happy to pay you closer to around £80 depending on the quality :)

would you be interested in that?

oh oh!me too, just need the plates welded on a black or white bonnet and part filled, oh sod itfinished in primer, delivery would be expensive though wouldnt it?

na £70 should be fine lads and end of october would be good, postage may be a bit £££ but its up to you, have ya sels a trip up lads would be a good drive and you can put them on your cars at mine.
also lads, if you want you can leave your bonney bonnets with me and i'll drop the price too as part x

can do manny more to like grills, bonnets, boot lids, wings, bumpers and all types of smoothing, can also get parts imported but that can be a bit £££ sometimes

i'd enjoy the drive mate (Y)

i'd be happy to pay more if you would be willing to spray it for me?

so could i place an order via PM? lol

yeah (Y)

99" Facelift in AJ4 Red,

micrapic.jpg

i know that is a prefacelift, but if you could do the plates so they are at a more subtle angle than most bad boy bonnets, simlar to this or kristians ones...

thank you,

Tom

yea, following the curviture of the bonnet over the top ofthe lights.....all mine are like that bud, not getto plate welded strate on flat lol as you can get many problems with it closeing and hitting the lights.

iv not done one for the facelift as yet so i'll go on what i think it will be and just tack the plate in place and get the curve. then put it on you car and see how it sits then i'll weld it all up ect ect so you can see it in the makeing ;)

ok thats cool,

sorry to be be a pain but would you be able to find a facelift bonnet near you? as i would be swapping them round for the MOT again in april :(

I forgot you'd done a facelift bad boy bonnet...

i may be able to get the money together quicker.

Oh K, i have the money for the 1st payment on those arches, i need your bank stuff again though as i had to clear my inbox and forgot, sorry :(

No mate..Its cool..!!

Post up some pics of your work, your more then entitled to custom, as im no longer a trader on here...

~Besides Its always interesting to see other peoples stuff! :)

ah right sorry for that! i feel a #### now. its just that im shure you would of felt the same if i posted up my work on urs lol but all is good.

tbh i didnt realy intend to do work for people but i gess i could do some, i need to get some pics up yea but its most the same work you have done. im starting to pis* around doing engine converions at the min but i dont think i could do the wireing side of it :( not unless i was showed anyways

Back