Pictures with JDM stickers

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi everybody
I'm after pictures of K11 front and rear windscreens, and fuel doors with japanese rising sun flag
Thank you !

Here you go Seb:

1.png

There's actually quite a few about once you start noticing them (pop outs) always LX spec or higher. At some point I will be moving those accross from the bent lx into the L. they make a massive difference to ventilation when its hot, because they pull air through the car when moving meaning you dont have to have the fan on or windows down too far. I used to pretty much open them at the end of may and leave them like that until september.

I really like them.

I had a fiat 126 years ago, I could open both popouts in that from the drivers seat :laugh:

Mark: Do you know if it's doable to install popup windows on a L (with rear non openable plastic windows)

About the JDM stickers on the rear windscreen I'm so undecided. Sometimes I find it stylish, sometimes I thinks it's ugly. I have to do a photoshop to take a final decision.

From what I have read the captive nuts for mounting are not installed (or the holes drilled) on low spec shells, so these need drilling and self tapping screws used. There are also not the cutouts for LX and Higher trim peices, so these again need fitting, which also then requires a longer rear seat belt upper mount bolt and spacer. I plan to fit without the extra trim though. There's a good guide on Cisco's. When I get round to it I'll probably do one for here.

That's also what I thought, lot of body work to fit holes and screws. Plus it adds weight and is more easy to be broken by thieves/scums.

Back