photoshop thingy me bob

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
dont no if this is in the right place move it if its in the wrong place but its a k11 lol will some one colourcode this for me please

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

p.s sorry if pics are to big

cheers napster mate just want to no what it will look like colour coded or if its worth gettin the standard bumpers from a face lift insted of those thats on

no worries bud!!!!
my patience this time of night is slowing decreasing lol....sorry!!! more time required! its a hard black to match!
i like this bumper!!! black colour coded i promise would look awesome!!!! plus if you get another bumper u may have to make new fog light holes etc....unless your getting rid of them!!!

well i might be gettin the round ones with the ms design front back and side skirts yet like the look of them do you know which ones im on about if noti have pics but think its a bit expensive for them

yeah i know the kit! i have the sideskirts lol!
i didnt know you where getting sportier bumpers as i though the money for a facelift standard bumper and then spraying it, and fitting it, would be far more hassle than just buying a few spray cans mate and colour coding!!!

ha ah nex that looks mean as out lol not a bad idea with the grill but didnt want the lights doing and i love the bonnet also bad boyed looks kool like nis`s

ha ah nex that looks mean as out lol not a bad idea with the grill but didnt want the lights doing

lol yea i got carried away ;)

well one thing i have always wanted to do is a fully black car, black lights, black window tints, black wheels etc, i might do one eventually,

in japan you can get open grills like that for the facelift already, they have everything over there ¬_¬

Nex, let me do it before you do :p

lol dunno about that ;) i want a march box rear hatch :D and a little k11 plastic model, and some nismo splitters, and an LSD, and a 4 wheel drive k11 and...

no wait that is my letter to santa :D

nex that was amazing job!!!!
i know mine are bad but im tired!!!
sorry!

ill take my plane over. fill that up!

Attachments

• pic1 copy.jpg
    pic1 copy.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 218
  • pic2 copy.jpg
    pic2 copy.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 217
haha this would be a mad idea i no but get some people to go over to japan or tiawan like off here as a big msc holiday for car parts lol i would go even though i only no a few of ya`s

nex that was amazing job!!!!
i know mine are bad but im tired!!!
sorry!

ill take my plane over. fill that up!

that actually looks gud think i might just colour code the one that comes with it

haha this would be a mad idea i no but get some people to go over to japan or tiawan like off here as a big msc holiday for car parts lol i would go even though i only no a few of ya`s

that actually looks gud think i might just colour code the one that comes with it

actually, if i had limitless money, i would get a massive boat, and go round the world picking up micra owners for one massive micra meet on a boat, and then head over to japan and just storm the place like a plage of locusts :D

MSC holiday lol!!!!
nex....i know thats not all your list! its not enough!!! :p

lol don't get me started we will be here all night ;) might be easier to just say what i don't want :D

list of stuff i don't want from japan:

erm....

AIDS?

Nex thats a crack up!
jim-bling: colour code or get the ms bumpers!!

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 173
What's that attachment naps?!

A msc trip to japan would be damn cool!
Especially if we hooked up with a jap version of the club and attended one of their meets..

argh if i get the ms bumpers means that i have to get the first face lift bumpers stick them on because its not the full bumpers then spray them or just keep it simple and colour code the ones that are on

Lol! It wouldn't let me open it, it does now, and LMAO!

And Jim_bling (sorry, i don't know your name.. I'd assumer jim but can never be sure lol), i think the MS kit would look smart, but it's a lot of money!

yea i no and my name is kenny mate i added ya on msn as well rob what to do get me car sorted or a big MSC holiday to japan

Ahh.. i wondered who it was, lol.

And as great as a jap trip would be, i don't think many would be up for it, it'd be quite pricey :(

lol that looks like a new vectra Nex!

jimmicra.jpg

Dont forget to slam it!

If your handy with a rotary tool you can make a nice custom bonnet grill, the bumper grill looks easy enough to cut out on the second face lift k11s so you dont have to change them for now :)

Back