photoshop poll #1

vote here!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

RIK

Numbered 1-15 from left to right. Vote for your favourite!

Attachments

• 1..jpg
    1..jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 2..jpg
    2..jpg
    41 KB · Views: 164
  • 3..jpg
    3..jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 4..jpg
    4..jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 5..jpg
    5..jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 6..jpg
    6..jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 7..jpg
    7..jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 8..jpg
    8..jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 9..jpg
    9..jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 10..gif
    10..gif
    193.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 11..jpg
    11..jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 12..jpg
    12..jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 13..JPG
    13..JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 14..jpg
    14..jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 122
would have liked to vote for myself but i really like the green one... and its neat the way he has pulled it off.

micra man said:
Think it should also be made a rule that you cannot vote for yourself, to keep it fair. :)

yeah...unless its a draw and you havent voted yet ;)...i know i would

James said:
Thread tidied and all images uploaded to one post. Never seen so many KAs in a line! ;)

thank james...should have asked you to do it in the frst place instead of messing about,,but me + ben didnt want to wait :D

haha cheers james, didnt want mine in like but u know - in future only one entry per person can be submitted, oh and the original must be in top left hand

what!!!! thort the pic's did'nt have to be in till next wednesday well!!!!!!!!
well that is #### i havent been her so havent do my pic in.........(im not doing prizes anymore)

detox said:
what!!!! thort the pic's did'nt have to be in till next wednesday well!!!!!!!!
well that is #### i havent been her so havent do my pic in.........(im not doing prizes anymore)

sorry mate...rules for the next one will be made more clear.tis not the end of the world

i will speak to ben soon

scottish-sr said:
Seeing is this is 2 days now since the poll was put up is a winner to be announced??

yeah........drum roll....number 3! ta daaa ;)

bens going to set another one,,and you can start all over again..

i have the scores here,dunno what were doing about the league thing yet because people have more than 1 entry on this one..

RIK said:
dunno what were doing about the league thing yet because people have more than 1 entry on this one..

Being realistic here, is there any point on doing a league. Look at the results, Darren has more than double anyone elses votes. Rightly so, it is a good photoshop, but is there a point doing a league when there is really no-one to challenge it???

i know a few ppl on here who could challenge.... it would be better if the league went on wins, not votes.

Back