Photoblocker licence spray

F

FatGaz

Photoblocker for licence plates:

Has anyone tried this?

Does it work?

Is it worth it? Cant believe its 'permanent'! Surely it washes off! :suspect:

i think it was road wars or something like that i watched and these cops were following a car and the number plate looked fine to their eyes but on the cop cars computer screen it was blured so he got nicked for it,

i wouldnt recommend you use it just drive slower or get a snooper of some kind

i dunno if it permanent or not it must be tho surely

i wouldnt do it if i was you because if you get pulled and the police man checksyour car it is illegal to have the spray on your plate, some people tried cling film and hairspray ! still didnt work with the speed cameras

Fordy said:
i think it was road wars or something like that i watched and these cops were following a car and the number plate looked fine to their eyes but on the cop cars computer screen it was blured so he got nicked for it,

seen this on bravo. guy driving along and on the police camera his reg was just yellow lol no letters but the police could see it with there eyes lol. guy got done:laugh:

yeah its pointless. even it if does cause the camera to over-expose the number plate, it can easily be underexposed again on a computer to reveal the number plate.

this stuff is quite fond of motorbike drivers, ive seen some of the bikes use and when the sun catches the plate u cnt see nethin, it just reflects like a mirror, it works on cameras but u cn still see the plates wiv yor eyes if no sun around.
i actually a copper who has this on his R1, series 3 race tuned, he hit 192Mph in it the other day as u can see he has a certain 'need' for it

Bennai said:
this stuff is quite fond of motorbike drivers, ive seen some of the bikes use and when the sun catches the plate u cnt see nethin, it just reflects like a mirror, it works on cameras but u cn still see the plates wiv yor eyes if no sun around.
i actually a copper who has this on his R1, series 3 race tuned, he hit 192Mph in it the other day as u can see he has a certain 'need' for it

192mph on a r1?? hmm

Back