Out of the Box thinking....

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
P1.jpg

p1.jpg

P1.jpg

Alas I'm not actually getting one. Are there even any in the UK? Not that that's a problem that couldn't be overcome.
I've been looking every now and again for (cool) pics of the sedan too but I've not managed to unearth any.

Nice idea with the hatch nex, that would get a few wtf looks. A two door conversion on one with the sides from a two door would be very cool as well.

Alas I'm not actually getting one. Are there even any in the UK? Not that that's a problem that couldn't be overcome.
I've been looking every now and again for (cool) pics of the sedan too but I've not managed to unearth any.

Nice idea with the hatch nex, that would get a few wtf looks. A two door conversion on one with the sides from a two door would be very cool as well.

i like the idea of a two door version, then make it rear wheel drive with a couple of V8s in the boot :D

LOve the estate car,shame they did not do a 3 door estate,they'd make a nice looking panel van or a pickup truck.
Never seen an estate in the UK,probably be a pig to sell with it being a bit odd looking & that.Rear windows remind me of the Suburu Inpreza Wagon design of similar year.
They'll be giving them away in Jap auctions...
Anyone need more space?

Back