OBD 12 volt Supply Dead

My 12 volt supply to the diagnostic port is dead, I also have when I turn the ignition off the heater control panel does not come back on unless I press the Auto button, its like its not remembering the settings. I have checked all the fuses in the passenger side fuse box and in the ECU and battery box and all test out ok. Does anybody know where the red wire on pin 16 feeds from on the OBD port. I have read it comes from the battery but all the fuse links in the large plug on the positive lead check out ok. Is it fused ?.

Have you accidently pushed the extended storage switch? This turns off the OBD port feed and some other setting to save elect. There s photo on this forum if you search for it. Just worth checking.

My 12 volt supply to the diagnostic port is dead, I also have when I turn the ignition off the heater control panel does not come back on unless I press the Auto button, its like its not remembering the settings. I have checked all the fuses in the passenger side fuse box and in the ECU and battery box and all test out ok. Does anybody know where the red wire on pin 16 feeds from on the OBD port. I have read it comes from the battery but all the fuse links in the large plug on the positive lead check out ok. Is it fused ?.
what model and yr of micra?

Back