now then, another k11 or other?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well since that utter heap of wallop has gone, im after a nu mowta! i luv the k11 and the neighbour has a belter n reg 's' in green on 84,000, she aint passed a test yet n wants rid so she can get a, dare i say it "corsa c" (nee offence paddy :D) or i can go bigger i.e, pug 406, me mate has just got one and its mint, nice n roomy, unreally cumfy, air con the lot, got it at the auctions for £1100, or a modeo, u nar a bigger car! so what u think buy the k11 (will get it cheaper, wants £450 but its family friend and it's mot and tax has ran out) or get a nice bigger car! ANY imput welcome :D

damn, could sum one add the polls? 1, get k11 and do it up abit spliters etc, 2, get a 406 or mondeo etc

ta!

406s' eat heater fan motors for fun, much worse than the K11 resistor card problem, mondeos are probably the most uninspiring cars in the world, they are the motoring equivelant of elevator music, stay micra. :D

yeah, Mondeo are such a Family car... but then every car comes with some sort of negative tag... stick with the granny/shopping cars :p

Spike said:
yeah, Mondeo are such a Family car... but then every car comes with some sort of negative tag... stick with the granny/shopping cars :p

Get it right, Its a Granny Wagon...lol

yeah, you should deffo stick with the Micra, you want to stick Jap (Y)

When it boils down, the reason i'm sticking with the Micra (despite the lack of mods/performance parts in comparison to other cars) at every show you always see Corsa's, Saxo's Pug's and other quite common mod scene cars. thats really why I like to tackle a micra, its a little bit more of a challenge and when done properly would give you more satisfaction and an overall uniqueness about it

(Y)

Spike said:
yeah, you should deffo stick with the Micra, you want to stick Jap (Y)

When it boils down, the reason i'm sticking with the Micra (despite the lack of mods/performance parts in comparison to other cars) at every show you always see Corsa's, Saxo's Pug's and other quite common mod scene cars. thats really why I like to tackle a micra, its a little bit more of a challenge and when done properly would give you more satisfaction and an overall uniqueness about it

(Y)

Absolutly, its a challenge mate, If you bought a car with every single part premade, your going to have the same as most, yet I look around on here, and all the cars have mods others don't or custom work, much more impressive then buying it all on ebay...

exactly, when you open any catalouge you always see a Corsa kit you could buy, but then everyone has the same 'combat' kit etc... its very rare you see Micra specific parts listed...

however, in the recent publication of the Demon Tweeks they did have a load of parts listed, such as Induction Kits and other performance parts... perhaps the Micra is becoming more acceptable...

Spike said:
exactly, when you open any catalouge you always see a Corsa kit you could buy, but then everyone has the same 'combat' kit etc... its very rare you see Micra specific parts listed...

however, in the recent publication of the Demon Tweeks they did have a load of parts listed, such as Induction Kits and other performance parts... perhaps the Micra is becoming more acceptable...

Well look at the after-market popularity of the new Micra :)

if i do get a micra, im looking at 2tone (white top, red bootom with a black line, bout a 1/4 inch seperating them) and a nice set of rims (white) and lowered, and plenty ice, or a diesel 406, only £200 dearer than micra and just as good on fuel, but im luvin that micra lol :D

Attachments

• 2tone.jpg
    2tone.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 130
Asraf said:
People would laugh at that, at least in a 406 you would look sensible.

who wants to be sensible these days, were all clowns...

go a little crazy... match your car to your personality, remember it s for you not anyone else... who cares what people think...

Imagine meeting a wonderful lady, you chat and get on and your having a great time.. then you go to pick her up in that... i dont think she would be too impressed- i doubt she would even get in it.

Asraf said:
People would laugh at that, at least in a 406 you would look sensible.

fair point but this is what i HATE!, how come it looks good on a corsa, saxo, etc but not on a micra? no offence mate its just sumthing that bugs me about the micra, and i think the amount of custom work that goes into micra's is unreal, ya tellin me a 2tone micra wouldnt be a head turner?

honest tho, no offence mate, its opinions im after :D

Back