nos bottle

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
After refusing to pay £90+ for a dummy nos bottle I decided to do it olly style.
I bought a fire extinguisher for £12.50 on ebay and stripped the paint, here it is after a polish:

bottle.jpg

seriously Olly I know your full of ideas...............but no!

Why would you want to try and convince people you have nitrous, when your K10's performance obviously just won't show it.

Kev

The idea is looks without insurance cost. I may actually use it as a tank of some kind (window washer or sommat)

Can we have the biggest chav idea award for JAE 2008? I think olly would win it hands down!

No but its about tasteful and stylish mods, i'm all for a nitrous oxide bottle, if it works! But if its just there not working i say its pretty Barry.

noooooo olly you must continue on your moding quest forget what thay say there just jelous lol

Nice to see someone has faith, tbh this lump of aluminum will probably up the value of my car, as when I'm done it'll only be worth scrap metal.

No but its about tasteful and stylish mods, i'm all for a nitrous oxide bottle, if it works! But if its just there not working i say its pretty Barry.

Tasteful and stylish? like a body kit and spoiler, seems what EVERYONE else has done, if enough people do something it becomes cheap.

As #i've said above, I would have real nos but insurance costs enough.

Only messin im sure it will look sweet, u gonna spray paint it? Im seeing some sort of metallic blue colour :)

The idea is looks without insurance cost. I may actually use it as a tank of some kind (window washer or sommat)

lol correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was already one in the K10 engine bay?

but I don't see the point in trying to fool people you have nitrous, you'll just look a fool when people find out.

Kev

Oh by the way nice use of the Lighter fluid powered blow torch on the bench there! My mums got one she sets light to christmas cakes and stuff with, i nick to loosen bolts lol!

My window washer bottle leaks, a lot. And it's not to fool people as such, it's just a dummy nos bottle. A shiny thing in the boot for a racecar look. Same as a cosmetic rollcage, it's there but your not gunna roll the car to prove it works. Same as I don't race, it's about looks and noone will ever find out it's not real.

Oh by the way nice use of the Lighter fluid powered blow torch on the bench there! My mums got one she sets light to christmas cakes and stuff with, i nick to loosen bolts lol!

That's my mini one, easy to handle for little jobs, my big one is slightly out of shot.

My window washer bottle leaks, a lot. And it's not to fool people as such, it's just a dummy nos bottle. A shiny thing in the boot for a racecar look. Same as a cosmetic rollcage, it's there but your not gunna roll the car to prove it works. Same as I don't race, it's about looks and noone will ever find out it's not real.

That's my mini one, easy to handle for little jobs, my big one is slightly out of shot.

Install the birdbox in the centre console :O..!!

Olly, why don't you keep it as a fancy fire extinguisher! Your car is bound to blow up one day with all these crazy mods :p

now a purge kit would look good on a micra! i could just imagine pullin into the local chav car park and settin it off, it would be like burberry camoflage!!

Back