Nice one Toyota!

that is some harsh double parking! just imagine if your car was the one in the middle lol

the writing next to it says; COME ON!
it's the distribution site for the uk behind the factory, derby.
that's where i work. i build the avensis.

Ed said:
Why? What a stupid thing to say.

Cause im Scottish and don't Support England in any way shape or form? I also get sick of listening to your journalists and stupid commentators talk about England through every single match shown on tv, regardless off what it has to do with England.

So, if you want to blame anyone for my hate of England during any footballing event, thats why. If it wasn't for the journalists and commentators scottish people woulddn't get so bitter about it all.

Imagine you had to sit through scottish commentators going on constantly about Scotland when we aren't even there. Or how they can't wait for England to go out, you would soon want to chuck the TV through the window. Anyway this is going a bit OT on my part, continue on with your patritotic worship ;)

Good effort though, must have taken a while, shame it's on such a poor flag ;)

Ps: Don't take me as some England hater, i know most English people are fine, it's just your journalists :( And i reacted with such a mouthful as my first comment was tongue in cheek..

They're English commentators!!! Obviously they are gunna talk about England the same way Scottish ones probably would if they were in!!! I think there is a touch of jealousy in there from Allan. ;)

Alan Hansen speeks his mind about all the teams thats the way they should all be.

they all go on about 66, whats the big deal about the 1st episode of star trek?

micra man said:
They're English commentators!!! Obviously they are gunna talk about England the same way Scottish ones probably would if they were in!!! I think there is a touch of jealousy in there from Allan. ;)

Playing the jealously card, never seen that one coming.

As for Alan Hansen, boy is a pleb :) Maybe speaks his mind about all teams but he also refers to England as "we".

Back