newbie from northamptonshire :D

Hi all,
Im new on here and have had my micra for the 3 and a half years now. Since me and my boyfriend brought a very rare yellow ek9 and have been making plans on modifying it, I have decided I want to modify my micra aswell. To be honest, at the moment its standard and im wondering if you guys would like to share some ideas on making my micra pure jdm aswell :D

regprotect2-1.jpg

regprotect1-1.jpg

IMG_0360-1.jpg

003.jpg

011.jpg

regprotect-1.jpg

regprotect2-2.jpg

Welcome :)

Pure JDM mmm, its what you'd expect it would be tbh (cup holders, arm rests, wind deflectors, rear lights). Best bet it to search for pics.

If you wanna go searching for parts etc just make sure you're looking for nissan march stuff.

Such a nice Civic!

Welcome. Lets hope this thread doesnt end up like the last one when a girl joined up.

Alot of stuff is secondhand on yahoo auctions japan. :)

You'll find very little as stocked items (there a few things on ebay now and again), unless you're after tuning type parts and even then there are few in comparision.

If you're lucky, finding a march in the scrapyards might source you the electric mirrors and similar stuff.

日産 マーチ k11 : stick that in a search engine or japanese yahoo auctions (should get you started)...also www.micra.com.au has some pics from a meet in japan (link on that sites front page)...and somewhere on here there was a thread started with modified micras/marches that might be helpful. :)

Hi

I'm in northamptonshire its a nice looking ek9 i like them my friend has a Jordan.

Is the micra a 1 litre? Are you also looking for performance gains?

Thanks

Paul

Hi

I'm in northamptonshire its a nice looking ek9 i like them my friend has a Jordan.

Is the micra a 1 litre? Are you also looking for performance gains?

Thanks

Paul

hello there yep the micra is 1 litre not looking for much of a performance gain just want to make it look better maybe a tweek here and there with the suspension / strut brace etc and an induction kit but nothing to extreme bhp wise haha :grinning:

Back