JOHN 182

Ex. Club Member
Hello all, we own a 97 micra march cabriolet auto and a 99 micra 5 door auto. We've also got a 64 Triumph Spitfire, a 68 1500 beetle and a 69 Early bay vw camper. I,m thinking the march will become collectible in the future. The 5 door is a brilliant little motor and never misses a beat. I'm looking forward to learning more about these great little cars.
Best regards, John.

Hi John and Welcome!

NeX is the man when it comes to cabriolets and owns a total of 7 Micras out in Sweden, (2 of which are cabriolets I think). There are a few kicking around in the club, so I'm sure there's some advice on hand :)

Good call on the classics! We're jaguar nuts here and besides owning a '94 1.3 SuperS 3-door and a '96 1.3 GX 5-door on LPG, we've also got a '71 V12 e-type, '62 3.8 lightweight e-type, '94 XJS and a '23 Armstrong Sidley on the road.

Hope we can help expand the knowledge you seek :)

Hi John, great to have you on board!
I'd love to see a picture of your car collection, sounds like it's worth seeing! :D
I used to have a Cabriolet a couple of years ago, then my mum had it, and now it lives in the Netherlands! It's the one under my name!
Welcome to the MSC :) (Y)

Back