My new car

B

Ben

Not everyones cup of tea but i love it - not a good pic either but batteries on cam r runing out and i cant afford new ones!

Attachments

• focus.JPG
    focus.JPG
    363.2 KB · Views: 318
solid black tints imo too noticable n u get pulled very quickly with them on take them off save urself the hassle

theyre not solid black on the front 2, medium smoke, al wait till i get pulled n just say they were like that when i got the car

and i will say just put it on my slate, i might as well have a standing order set up to the fines department - theyre staying lol - they dont look as dark in daylight and can see through em and have seen much darker around

it was from december to august this year. I even had a copper poke his head through the window and say "bit dark in here".

i got pulled a few times but nothing ever happened about the tints, they were the darkest ones you can buy too

If you have more than 15% tints on the front windows, inc the tint of the window your breaking the law.

Nice car, alloys are not my kind of thing tho :)

Looks nice! I hired a focus and got all four wheels off the ground over a bridge. It didnt sound healthy at all afterwards so dont do that with your one ;)

Arnold

Arnold said:
Looks nice! I hired a focus and got all four wheels off the ground over a bridge. It didnt sound healthy at all afterwards so dont do that with your one ;)

Arnold

my mate did this in his ford cortina!! lol looked like dukes of hazard :D

could get five in the back with spare room,lol,,it was massive

Back