my micra s

not really done alot to this yet looking for ideas that arent goin to cost alot it came with the super s hatch and super s speedo, looking for super s bumpers and some standard alloys

micra1.jpg

micra2.jpg

micra3.jpg

micra4.jpg

micra5.jpg

micra6.jpg

micra7.jpg

the car at jae 2012
micra8.jpg

micra9.jpg

micra10.jpg

micra11.jpg

micra12.jpg

looking to get somw feed back on the steering wheel alot of people arent sure about it
micra13.jpg

micra14.jpg

its a great car just need ideas of what to do to it iv got an earlier grill to go on it just need get the paint an i can fit it

So...many.... STICKERS.

Think the Nismo strip looks a bit silly.

Bodywork needs a bit of TLC but a nice colour, not very common!

Small budget?

Tint headlights, de-bumpstrip, tart up the paint / bodywork :)

Not much you can do on a small budget really. Motoring is already expensive as is :(

My dads said go purple on the steels with a chrome rim am not sure about it id prefer go black with a chrome lip I am looking for super s front an back bumpers I have got a new grill to go on once iv got the paint for it I think it needs a total respray but its goin cost a grand money I don't have an being from stoke the pay is rubbish in any job round here im thinking of lowering it slightly but that's all I can think of doin

Great colour! I'd go for subtle colours for wheels etc... Polished lip and gloss black centres as you say... Can always paint centre caps if you want to experiment with colour after that?

Back