marcus's sr lowerd

micras69

Deactivated Account
just lowerd marcus's sr today on bilstein shocks and 35mm springs, enjoy bud hope ur happy with them!!!

also must say this is one of the most clean micras undrneth i have seen total rust free!!!

pics.....comments welcome :blush:

for some reason the pics make the car look high :upside: lol but serously in the flesh its way lower for some reason? o_O

but everythink on the car flows, even the jdm style mix match wheels nd the front ones are soo bloming light...as in pick them up with 2 fingers light!! :grinning:

Just got back from Newcastle, man what a drive. The shocks and springs have settled and its really low and the handling is spot on!!!

Had a hard on stopped on the hard shoulder, lucky had my girlfriend with me to soften the ride, lol!!!!

Just got back from Newcastle, man what a drive. The shocks and springs have settled and its really low and the handling is spot on!!!

Had a hard on stopped on the hard shoulder, lucky had my girlfriend with me to soften the ride, lol!!!!

lol rrr iii
bloody hell dude did you stop off at every restauant in newcastle or summin lol

hope you like them, nd get them wheel spacers on!!!!

NEW BLOG!!!! In the blog section.... First time, please let me know what you think please, yay..........

nice car.. were u get the lights..

Got them from on here mate, got the rears and side repeaters from Richie.

Keep an eye out on the classified section on here.

Delete

SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE PICS OF MY CAR ABOVE (i told micras69 to remove the pics as i dont want them here).

Admin boys please edit it, cheers.

Back