March ST R

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Looks photoshop'ed to me however it is an accurate image of what the ST-R would look like. Pretty cool I reckon!!
MARCHRALLY.jpg

I have to admit I was tempted to do this to my Silver ST and strip it essentially a ST-R replica.

No, they are cut to fit you can see in the middle. Very common on ST's

Nice, but it is a photoshop. The back "Total" logo is not right, doesn't have the angle on it. And it also has a sunstrip with "Micra" on it when its a March.

I must admit im still tempted to make my other one like this. But it may be too much to drive as a normal car. I dont think I could take the abuse lol

I have several pics of various STs like this wilsonian. I nearly brought an origional March ST-R about 4 years ago, it was cheap (£1000) but I couldnt afford it then!

Alienfish360 said:
Anybody noticed it says March on the bonnet and Micra on the sun strip :)

Isnt that because when they phased out March in some countries they called some of their cars "Nissan-March".

ive got some quite detailed MArch R pics somewhere ill have to dig them out but thats does look very cool i almost did that to my white one :)

Paul i have seen one of them I think it has a 1.5 cherry engine in it (not turbo'ed)

Ed said:
Paul i have seen one of them I think it has a 1.5 cherry engine in it (not turbo'ed)

indeed it has, Mat.T posted up a jap site a while back with tons of k10 ST and rare jap k10's including that one which was a race car used for some form of motorsport, It is currently in the Nissan Warehouse with many of there other classic cars, i think Mat posted pictures of that on here too :) very cool car the spoiler on the back is pretty cool too, ive got a super high res picture somewhere, ill have a dig about for it

widemarch.jpg

Also hows this for something different:

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

Or even more mad how about this:

attachment-3.jpg

attachment-6.jpg

attachment-8.jpg

attachment-7.jpg

Starlet engine and dash in a K10 with March St body kit.

the orange one- does that big vent indicate the engine under there? bloody insane if so!

Ah, 4E-FTE engined micras- so even the japs "cross polinate"

Is that a common conversion? quite a nice tuneable engine those :grinning:

PS love the koenig rewinds on the orange one!

Back