M18 CRA personal registration

drooke

Buy & Sell Member
Having changed cars, this personal registration is now on retention and ready for transfer.

This registration was purchased before the Nissan Press Office bought most of the surrounding numbers they use on promotional cars and are quite exclusive. It'd look great on a Micra 160SR, Sport+ or C+C, for example, and really make it stand out.

Looking for offers around £650.

Attachments

• M18 CRA.jpg
    M18 CRA.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 225
:D i would have took it if i could aford it! maybee one day ill be able to afford a private reg ( just not one of my biggest problems at the moment if you know what i mean ;) ) there should be some interests in this though :D

m7 cra sold on ebay a few month ago for £400

its unlikely you will get £650 on here, or anywhere, especially at this time of year

however i will offer £200

mike you had a serious go at people that made daft offers on your carbon bonnet.

the price seems resonable to the right person.

Good luck with the sale

They are pretty pricey mike i wouldnt say it was worth £650 more £500 in my opinion but hey If this this is the price you want then Go for it bud :D ( wish i had Enough! )

I didn't have any joy selling this previously. I still have it on retention though.

Would anyone be interested in it for £400? It's available for immediate transfer and includes the assignment fee of £80, all you need to pay for is a new set of plates to be printed and fitted. Open to offers.

It's currently on retention until 01/11/2010. I'd like to sell before then to avoid another year's renewal. Someone must want this, especially on this site!

I didn't have any joy selling this previously. I still have it on retention though.

Would anyone be interested in it for £400? It's available for immediate transfer and includes the assignment fee of £80, all you need to pay for is a new set of plates to be printed and fitted. Open to offers.

It's currently on retention until 01/11/2010. I'd like to sell before then to avoid another year's renewal. Someone must want this, especially on this site!
That's a very good price, I must admit I'm actually tempted myself, except I don't own a Micra at the moment!

Hi James,

I think it's a good price too! Even if you don't own a Micra now, you could extend the retention period - this costs £25 per year directly with the DVLA.

Please get in touch if you're interested.

Cheers,

Dan

I'll give you £400 for it!

Just one question. Its on retention right? The car I want to put it on is still in bits and is very much not taxed or MOT'd.

If I keep it on retention I just need to pay £25. I only need to pay the £80 transfer fee when I'm actually putting it on the car, is that right?

I'll give you £400 for it!

Just one question. Its on retention right? The car I want to put it on is still in bits and is very much not taxed or MOT'd.

If I keep it on retention I just need to pay £25. I only need to pay the £80 transfer fee when I'm actually putting it on the car, is that right?
Why not just put it on the car now? He said the £80 transfer fee was included in the price :)

Because the car has to be taxed and MOT'd and its months away from that!
I tried PM'ing drooke but his mailbox is full.

Droke! If you're there PM me!

His seller membership expired a while back (December 2008 to be precise!), he'll have to email you I'm afraid!

I didn't realise you needed the car taxed and MOTd!

Sorry for not replying sooner, I've sent you an email getawaycar.

Thanks for answering some of the questions for me James!

Back