luggage space

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
hi

im picking up some new seats later so:

who thinks that i will get 2 fronts and a rear set into my micra with the front passenger seat and the backs folded down?? lol seriously!!

and does anyone know where i can get a reverseing light gear box switch as mines knackered and is this a comoon problem?

cheers

steve

yer the seats will go in mate, i ha tons of stuff in mine before!

And yes the gearbox switch is fairly common, i just wired up a switch on the dash then I could scare people at traffic lights aswell :p

yeh no prblems it all fitted snuggly and my skyline seats will soon be in, moddedmicra is a reverse switch on the dash an mot pass?

cheers

steve

i would expect the reversing switch to be the same type used on the k11's or am i being to confident on nissan reusing their stored parts?

if it is a quick trip to scrappy will sort it.

tbh dont assume im correct (ive never looked at a k10 gearbox) ...as im more thinking out loud, than giving advice :laugh:

oh well thats a load off my mind, its not too bad in the day but when you have a car behind you in the car park and you want to reverse i cant :(

cheers

steve

oh well thats a load off my mind, its not too bad in the day but when you have a car behind you in the car park and you want to reverse i cant :(

cheers

steve

You can still do it, I did! My car didn't have reverse lights for a couple of years. Just be more observant and be prepared for cars not to stop.

Back