London to Ban Sub Woofers?

Not going to happen. There is a big thread about it on Talkaudio. Some members have already been in contact with the commitee over the issues. :)

i say we go to where they are having the meeting and setup a couple of MTX Jackhammers, outside. see how well talk goes when the building is shaking ;)

im not suprised there gonna ban them its noting new for this country. they will ban neally everything evantually. only time will tell.

i say we go to where they are having the meeting and setup a couple of MTX Jackhammers, outside. see how well talk goes when the building is shaking ;)
Could bring my mates generator and set up 12 P.A. subwoofers...That'd shake london to the ground.

There's TECHNICALLY a restriction on them. See, you can't have over X db during certain times in the day. Since bass frequencies travel through car walls and such better, it's very easy for them to be "too loud" and easily become noise pollution.

I mean I sort of get the logic behind banning it, many a time I've had to stop talking to someone for 10 seconds as a "pimped out" Corsa goes down the street. Very annoying, but It just makes me think "god, he's a ####ing prick" rather than "ban subwoofers!" It'd just be another pointless restriction.

J stone one of my friends has a 40kw pa system, had it at JAE once no one could get within 5 meters of them hahaha, and it was heard 5 miles away...

I can sympathise with people and noise, but I HATE the current culture where people expect to live in total silence in an area shared by thousands of other people and moan about any noise they hear, unless of course it is theirselves making it. They need to realise they are not the only people on this planet.

J stone one of my friends has a 40kw pa system, had it at JAE once no one could get within 5 meters of them hahaha, and it was heard 5 miles away...
I find my theatres 2kw portable P.A. system a bit loud for comfortable listening. 40kw must be pretty mad (if set up right!).

Reminds me. Should start putting together some psy trance!

so were claased as boyracers for having a sub.

haha i didn't even have stereo or noisy exhaust when i bought the car and then i got evils just for the viper stripes which obviously made me break every speed limit! I even got some old bat telling me that this wasn't a race track! I asmost said 'well does this look like a race car frankly luv!'

the countries going completely totalitarian !

Prehaps one now has to apply for an entertainments license to broadcast music from the bassboost of your boot?? lol

Back