Let It Snow

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Just aswell i have good tyres and a tight handbrake! Looks like ill be having fun today then!

15-12-03-06_0757.jpg

15-12-03-06_0758.jpg

think its just because of the snow, but the k11 looks quite low there! My metro track car still looks the stinky same tho!

OMG, I havent seen this much snow in stirling for about 10 years! Im gonna go snowboarding on the hill behind my house! :laugh:

DSCN2276.jpg

DSCN2277.jpg

i think the snow took it away! nice to see snow lying and not going away in ten minutes! i feel like a big kid! Is ur car actually there in that pic btw lol

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! damn scotland, when it snows bad up there, we normaly get it next lol, got up this morn it was dry, just watched match of the day, looked out window n there is a thin coat of white! :( my car is never gonna be done!

well im bloody stuck! Tried to get to my girlfriends today and i didnt even make it out my driveway and im bedded in snow! Because the car is lowered its gathering snow from underneath and im ####in stuck!

a very unhappy daz

ill bloody well walk to stirling! either that ill get my scrambler out an try that! hehe nothing will beat me!

lol, ive just been called into work, bannockburn to the raploch, i think im going to ask for extra money, as i think im gonna have to walk too.

Just what i've always wanted..............a black + white car!! Come on the Toon! :laugh:

Attachments

• IMAG0095.JPG
    IMAG0095.JPG
    636.7 KB · Views: 132
What its like here.

Micmera is now a Snow Plough!! lol

15-Back%202.jpg

17-Back.jpg

25-car%201.jpg

5-Wheel!.jpg

Pretty bad my way like, can't even get the car out to skid about lol!!

Titch :kungfu:

Its MENTAL up here. Cant even get car out to play with it. ######.

Dee is coming round the now so gonna build a snowman, will get pics up soon!

snow+bhp= YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

this is do not swear great! iv out and about all day getting my collin mcrae thing on.

absolutely fantastic.

dundee has 6+ inches of snow, buy iv been up to kirriemuir today too which is at the foot of glen clova, isla and prosen, its about a foot deep there. bit ropey on the roads. my old folks are awy in the caravan in creif, and there saying the snow is about a foot and a half + deep.

scotland has got it bad, but at least titch is slighty higher up when stood on the snow he can get in and out the car easier

heres my street at the moment, not too bad

100_0052.jpg

titch, that is the scariest effing snowman i have ever seen. and i will be round later to beat it up :D atleast norman is cute!!!

i woke up this morn and there was snow every were but i had to go to work. av got home and its al gone dame the rain. am sooooo not happy

That snowman looks evil! We got abit of snow last night, alot of it was gone this morning though.

omg, i just got home, i can't belive i have walked about 6 miles in this weather. I mannaged to flag a taxi on the way home tho, so I didn't have to walk the rest of the way.

think i burnt my clutch out on way home from Oldham on a street. couldnt get up a hill! 90mph wheelspinning :s lol didnt go anywhere. woke up the whole neighbourhood up though lol! had to get my 3 mates to push me up the hill while 2nd gear wheelspinning. never seen a 0-60 time so quick :p lol

Was good fun - Had the Clio out for a bit of sport, quite good sideways!

Snowman is still there, will get a pic of him in the morning :)

my god, i have never seen snow like that, damn south!! being right on the coast at the moment aswel i dont have any chance of seeing snow settle with the salt coming in from the sea :(

Looks mad that!!! :eek: Had a bit here but it snowed all day just didn't seem to lay much. Meant that I was quiet at work tho so was ok lol. :p

Back