leo houlding

R

RIK

the guy that beat the audi up the hill on topgear :D if you dont know

well every fortight i play football with one of his best mates and climbing partner (sometimes).after the game he was goingon bout his sponser (audi) and the cars he gets from them (round 90k worth a year) at 23 thats not bad to carry a few ropes and a helmet. :)

anyay he goes on to say leo and his mate was sat outside this new skycraper in london in the audi (apperently the tallest in london) is being built atm or has just finished??
at 3am in the morning timing security gaurds patroll it.once they worked it all out they gear up with camera on helmet 3rd guy on ground level filming.they get over the fence (remember no breaking and entering) climb to the top of the building using the steps ect...then base jump off the top :eek:
landing feet away from the cars get in and speed off!

ill keep an eye out for the video and post it up if i find it....they are so good at this its untrue.cant wait to see it

Ian said:
its not breaking and entering, but still trespassing?

yep....its not as bad as breaking entering and treaspassing though .lol

wish i could climb!

a wud love to do summit like that but its still illegal none the less. a wud love to do a parachute jump but one small problem,am terrified of heights

Ballooning

Sounds like fun. Weather permitting i'm going hot-air ballooning tomorrow morning!!!! Can't wait!!!! :wasntme:

Don't believe it. Its been cancelled again due to bad weather (low cloud). This is the 5th time now! grr

Back