Leaving the sexy purple pimp wagon :(

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
I kinda grew out my micra, so i brought myself a black almera gti ;)

Going to collect it at the weekend... cant wait :D will get pics up when i got it.

Will probably still hang round here a lil bit, n come to some meets.

My mums having my micra off me (after i made it a lil more standard) so i wont miss it too much at least ;)

thats what i'll do in the future, revert the original exhaust and alloys etc... unless anyone here wants it in current situation...lol

Anyway fantastic choice best of luck!

Sweeet. Nice choice. They go like cut cats. :D You'll miss a few things about the micra - mainly its personality.

But you'll love the 'mera's performance and engine. Its just great.

James said:
I adopt the same policy in my car. Even my mum isn't allowed to smoke in it!! Hehe

yup same, i had a friend attempt to smoke out the window at one stage, after me telling her not too. I stopped and asked her to get out and walk if she wants to smoke! I wouldnt mind, it was only a 4 mile drive.

damn you paddy and gemma i was going to make a joke about it being able to fit more of tescos finest in it!! ahh well dude bring it up i want to see her :D (the car not your "shopping")

great choice mate. and they are great fun to drive. brother had one i only drove it twice and the seconded time i put it round about so quick i think my brother was touching cloth. and i was taking it easy for me.

dude.....u told your girlfriend about the stuff u picked up at tesco !!!!!!

you dont do that...or did u have to tell her how you got all the grass stains

yeah im going out with a tesco bag ... :/

jus picked the car up, its absolultely the dogs ######## :D

jus taken the pics now hence the darkness lol

car cost 2 grand, the only reason those wheels are on is becuase the wheels which came with it were nearly slicks and the balancing was awful.. im just using these for now :)

Back