Lada + RB26 = ...

It's pretty cool! and yeah, the 'why' comment is a bit daft considering what we all drive! lol

Have you ever been in one, I have (once) :sick: :sick:

Why are they so cheap i wonder????

Small, practical and cheap?

So is a cardboard box but a cardboard box won't let you down.

lol wow you really hate them :)

but what is wrong with the rb26 one? thats fast and reliable and has comfortable seats, and is still small and i bet it handles great too. and it has lambo doors so its easy to open the doors in tight parking bays. its totally different from any other car and will turn heads.

I just can't see the point of spending all that money on a lada. I have got nothing against modifying but i would pick a better base car than a lada. How long would that intercooler last in tight parking bays?

A lada is a good base, strong and less likely to rust than the crap we get on the UK market.
And you know it's a one off.

well i don't think it matters what car you start with, its the ideas and the quality that count. i think when people mod uncommon cars like ladas, micras, reliant robbins etc its more impressive because everything has to be custom. i think that all the modded skylines and evos look the same. no one has any unique ideas for them its just off the shelf bodykits and graphics. the work done on that lada it top job. the ideas are clever like the headlights. ok its still a lada but would you have it over a stock honda civic?

You can't compare modified cars to stock cars because of the cost difference.

Yes the workmanship is impressive.

I guess to settle this dispute we will have to agree to disagree

You can't compare modified cars to stock cars because of the cost difference.

Yes the workmanship is impressive.

I guess to settle this dispute we will have to agree to disagree

fair enough, i just think people should be looking at the mods and design rather than the car it used to be...

well i don't think it matters what car you start with, its the ideas and the quality that count. i think when people mod uncommon cars like ladas, micras, reliant robbins etc its more impressive because everything has to be custom. i think that all the modded skylines and evos look the same. no one has any unique ideas for them its just off the shelf bodykits and graphics.

Spot on!

lol... someone put some biffa bin signs on the side of my car below the door stacks...

didnt notice untill i got home..

i dunno. just cos its red.. but its faster than yours matey..haha

i like it.... wouls care a few hundred people...

Back