K12 what to add?

Hi, just joined forum ad ive purchased a micra k12 in the light gold looks bob standard with just normal wheel trims want to have a full makeover really within a good price any ideas on what to do for good money?

I just fitted a couple of oem upgrades ^_^
Painted my standard sport/sr alloys black, got a set of window blinds and swapped my heater control kn0bs from the cream ones to the later black ones (from a k12c) :p

I just fitted a couple of oem upgrades ^_^
Painted my standard sport/sr alloys black, got a set of window blinds and swapped my heater control kn0bs from the cream ones to the later black ones (from a k12c) :p
Thankyou just want to upgrade my interior would love all leather but just dont know where to go

Thankyou just want to upgrade my interior would love all leather but just dont know where to go
Id love leather in mine too but the nice versions that were factory options (for 160sr) are ubber rare, and custom job super expensive <_<
I think the most beautiful standard interior in a k12 is that of the "Activ luxury" model
Unfortunately I fear cream suede wouldn't stay cream, then would be a bitch to clean :p

Id love leather in mine too but the nice versions that were factory options (for 160sr) are ubber rare, and custom job super expensive <_<
I think the most beautiful standard interior in a k12 is that of the "Activ luxury" model
Unfortunately I fear cream suede wouldn't stay cream, then would be a bitch to clean :p
ye mines the cream sued interior and so far so good in keeping them clean were horrible when i bought them but nothing a bit of elbow grease couldnt sort out ;)

Back