K11 shocks

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Either standard Nissan ones or KYB's, need one replacing so either gonna replace both front ones with standards..... or get KYB's all round, depending on how much its gonna cost me...

Let me know what you guys got

How about some Bilstein Street dampers front and rear £195.99 - Take a set of springs @ 99.00 and I will thrown in the carriage.

I also have some second hand standard units £117.50 delivered for a set of front and rear dampers.

Matt

so whats the difference between the blistein and the kyb shocks? from reading all the posts on the forum a lot of ppl think that the kyb's aren't uprated, is it worth getting kyb's in this case?
do they make much of a difference or should i just get some standards?

The KYB and the Bilstein Street Kit dampers are both the same as the standard Nissan damper, the only difference is both the KYB and the Bilstein dampers are gas pressurized which helps to keep the damper oil more stable and less chance of the oil generating air bubbles when they are working hard and getting hot.
With the oil under pressure it makes the damper very slight stiffer than the normal damper. If you just what the bog standard Nissan damper I would recommend sticking with the Nissan units as these offer the best valve for money.

Back