k11 bits

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
ive got some bits in my garage that i need rid of.

set of super s fogs (1 has a slight crack in the back but looks okay) offers

ga16 throttlebody, never fitted - SOLD
mud guards with the embossed micra symbol (painted blue but paint has cracked) - offers

twin universal A pillar gauge holder (for passenger side) -£ 15

13 inch super rare micra alloy wheels with all decent tyres - offers in the region of £80

pics on request

I remember these super s fogs coming up before and I was interested. Forgot about them since! I'm interested in them mate. Got any pics?

I'm assuming that all wiring is there and the crack on the back isn't visable from the front?

May be interested in the wheels, can I see some pics of them? and where are you based, cheers, Ben

wheel.jpg

im in bolton near the reebok stadium

59 bhp is more than enough said:
yeah the crack isnt visible will get some pics up this afternoon. forgot as well mate sorry lol

No probs. What kind of price you looking for? £10 sound reasonable? (sorry if thats too low, not really sure what they're worth :confused: )

59 bhp is more than enough said:
throttle body is sold. my laptop isnt working properly so cant really get pics up of the spotlamps but ill try later tonite

No problem, I'll take those lights for a tenner plus P&P anyway mate. I've just got to find a time I can actually get onto MSN to arrange payment and give you my details, etc. Been rushing around like a blue bottomed fly the past couple of days :rolleyes:

Back