K10 rolling road graph...anyone got one?

pietro

Ex. Club Member
As above. Would love to see a torque/ bhp rolling ropad dyno graph of any k10 micra, if you have one please post it on here :) thanks!

My k10 ma12 rolling road graph
exif.php

exif.php

I think this is MARKS before and after dyno on his 1.2 Super. Mark?

Attachments

• 21972507.jpg
    21972507.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 174
Ed said:
Bob is that 30bhp Transmission losses???
only you would notice that ED i had some very sticky race tyres on,the hotter they got the more drag i got,ie wheel spin ,loss power.if you look at the graph around 6000 rpm the tyres lost traction thats with a ratchet strap over the wings.
the roller man sead if i had the right hard road tyres on my drag would be down to about 15/20 which would put up the power to around 105@flywheel...
very good i think!!!!!

basically i put out more at the wheels what a standard ma12 puts out at the flywheel..
thats not to bad for an almost standard engine

Bob would I get extra power with a 1.2 head or is the 1.0 head about the same? Also how hard is it to change the head (time, tools etc)

Thanks

pietro said:
Bob would I get extra power with a 1.2 head or is the 1.0 head about the same? Also how hard is it to change the head (time, tools etc)

Thanks

why dont you just swop your engine for the ma12 i cannot see the point of messing about with the ma10.

i have an engine that i build up for road use but never used and it would be good for you with them twin carbs setup on
the spec of this ma12 is
polished lightend and ballanced crank
lightend flywheel
new rings and shells+gaskets
the head has had about 1.0mm skimmed off it and new valva's seats also a piper fast road cam fitted.

with them twin weber on this engine your power would be up around 125+bhp@flywheel

Without question bob that is an improvment. But im surprised at the wheel spin. I didnt get any on the ST with my last run at 183bhp, but I surpose it does depend on rollers.

Ed said:
Without question bob that is an improvment. But im surprised at the wheel spin. I didnt get any on the ST with my last run at 183bhp, but I surpose it does depend on rollers.

it was all to do with the very soft compound race tyres sticking to the rollers then slipping when at high rev's,at one point the tyre temp was up to 60 deg

Back