just 3 pictures...

kristian

One Way Mule
just 3 pictures... who can guess what the next 3 will be?

( by the way... I paid 100quid for this car.. )

dscn34673dz.jpg

dscn34652ys.jpg

dscn34925io.jpg

200bhp micra getting nearer!

Thanks goldstar! You da man!

You jammy ######! that car is a steal mate :D

than engine is mint! and you got it out soo quicky too, i'm impressed :)

is the loom already in Raceworx car or are you going to rob the loom :D

keep us updated mate ;)

NeX said:
You jammy ######!

Jammy? how about the 2month old set of HOTSHOT stainless 4,2,1 headers.

Blitz Ht leads, Iridium plugs

and BILSTIEN SHOCKS and Eibach springs....

2months use too....

for sale if anyones interested...

£200

sonic said:
does the 2.0eGT produce more power than the normal 2.0 ?

The Highport eGT is argueably the best primera/almera SR20DE for powergains on bolt-on parts... CAMS, HEADERS etc...

excellent purchase kristian, keep us posted with updates as and when and best of luck witht the conversion.

rlees85 said:
ay whats for sale for £200???

The primera shocks and springs.

Removing the engine was no more difficult than removing one from a micra, the loom was a learning experience, Nissan really packed it in!

Bring on the rest of the fun

goldstar0011 said:
The primera shocks and springs.

lol when you paid £100 for the whole car??? lol!

yeah i see your point they're worth it but here goes the biggest long shot in history...

give u £100 for them :p

rlees85 said:
lol when you paid £100 for the whole car??? lol!

yeah i see your point they're worth it but here goes the biggest long shot in history...

give u £100 for them :p

or he could go on NPOC and get a proper value, £200 is still a bargain.

Didn't know you had a Primera rlee85

wider tires will be fitted when everything is finished.. as they WILL be needed.. he he

Also im now a NPOC member and they are already for sale on there..

yer well I would if I had your mobile number elliot.. or u ever came on msn?

Im stripping the yellow one this coming weekend so come down during sat day around 12ish .. and have a gander at the proceedings!

The 2.0 egt doesnt have 20bhp more at all, may have 4 or 5 if ur lucky, only difference ur getting is a few perks like leather seats and aircon.

SR_Micra_Boy said:
The 2.0 egt doesnt have 20bhp more at all, may have 4 or 5 if ur lucky, only difference ur getting is a few perks like leather seats and aircon.

I think he means 20bhp over the 2.0 SLX... which it does have... 20 odd...

I think you mean it has 4 or 5bhp over the newer GT... which is correct...

leather seats were an option.. wheras on the P11GTs they were half leather standard with the FULL leather as an option... Also Aircon was an option on the P10s where its standard on the P11 GTs

IIRC..

kristian said:
yer well I would if I had your mobile number elliot.. or u ever came on msn?

Im stripping the yellow one this coming weekend so come down during sat day around 12ish .. and have a gander at the proceedings!

I'll come down then on Sat, and have a lookie.

It looks like you are progressing very well. :D

-Elliot

Elliot! I called round for you on sunday about 11ish? ur car was there where were u?

So...

Out with the old Primera EGT... ( Which I owned for 2 days!!)

dscn34876yu.jpg

And in with the new!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen... As Andy S Pointed out over the weekend while stripping the Wide arch micra... Im NO longer a micra driver!!!

I own one... Just dont drive one as an everyday car... this Is quite a big thing for me... As Ive always had one... Ever since passing my test.. Ive owed and driven one in one shape or another...

Unfortunate thing is... I Wanted a P11GT.. But finances could strech to What I wanted... So Ive settled for the P10 eGT as my new car....

I think Shes gorgious!.... And for those Who Know me..!... YES ANOTHER RED NISSAN!!!

dscn35775ta.jpg

dscn35588gv.jpg

dscn35576mf.jpg

dscn35558ut.jpg

dscn35568mo.jpg

SR20DE - 150bhp standard
Rear discs and ABS
Lowered 35mm ( unsure what brand just yet )
17'' alloys 100+, Locking nuts... Also spare alloys wheel
205-40-17 tires all round
Scorpion Backbox
Induction kit
Full leather interior... Very good condition,
Sony Xplod headunit CD
Full working electrics... Mirrors, Sunroof, Intermittent rear wiper, Interior dimmer dial, adjustable front intermittent wipers...
Front fogs....

Also Its got performance FAST ROAD CAMS fitted ( apparantly ) .. Although I cannot be certain myself.. So Will take it as its not true.. But will be booking some RR time to be certain!.... I know the car is very fast but ive not got any other eGT to compare it too..

Just to add!... Id have preffered the Saloon model as oppose to the hatch but need to be able to shift a drumkit.... Bummer!

But...

Very fast car..!!...

He He....

opinions?

what was wrong with the skateboard for new mode of transport lol

nice car anyway..will you sell it when the micras done?

No Rik.. I need a 'sensible' ( by sensible I mean a car with door handles and rear seats... ) car so this is it untill I can aford either a 200sx or R32... MIGHT upgrade to the P11 GT... as its got Air con...

... the micra will just be a show car and track/drag car I think... But still suitable for the Road... Might change my mind later..

RIK said:
what was wrong with the skateboard for new mode of transport

The skateboard Is my 'backup' ride for when there are petrol crisis' etc..

lol!

What im happy about Is that i will have the same engine in my micra as my primera eGT... ha ha... although the micra one IS a highport.. and will be tuned... Also ive got a working Sr20de to reference if there is a problem with my micra one...

kristian said:
Elliot! I called round for you on sunday about 11ish? ur car was there where were u?

Hi Kristian,

I came round yours on Saturday at about 1pm on my way back from work, but couldn't see you. :)

Sorry about Sunday. I was having a long lie in, as I'd had a long week. :)

Nice P10 too. ;) I've seen it parked up when I've been driving past - VERY snazzy.

Will you be out this weekend working on it at all? If you need a lift with anything on it, I can help you give it a good service/lookover if you wish? :)

Since I've last seen you, I've got the exhaust sorted out on my Celica now. I went to powerflow, and got a custom S/S from the CAT to the Kakimoto backbox with a couple of boosters in. :D It's pretty loud at the moment, but I'm decatting it tommorow... so it should be bloody loud. :D

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you out and about this weekend? I may have an oil filter which will fit your P10 - Genuine Nissan... but I'll have to check.

-Elliot

Back