J tuner to come to an end

Like some of the guys said on there, I'd buy it if I could ever find in. Jap Performance and Banzai, I can get in my local Esso garage, but I don't think I've seen it for sale outside of the bigger WHSmith shops. They're still advertising a special offer of 3 issues for a fiver on the Japfest website though. :suspect:

Vipond said:
My local Tesco stocks JTuner magazine.
As does mine, I buy it every month. This is a real shame. I would echo the comments of the GTR forum and email [email protected] with your comments on this!

In my opinion JTuner is the best jap magazine out there, as it seems to interact with the car clubs etc!

Edit: In reading that thread again it seems it's already off the shelves, which explains why I couldn't find it in Tesco the other day for the first time ever!

Doesn't look good:

Jim27 @ GTR Register said:
:(
Reply from Rob Price:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 04 October 2006 13:55
Subject: Re: JTuner

Thanks for your email about JTuner.

We have published JTuner for 18 months and as a result of the high quality of the magazine it has built a loyal readership. Unfortunately this readership hasn't been as large as we expected when we launched the magazine. This has made it difficult for us to put the magazine on the financial footing we hoped for.

As a result of this we have made the very difficult decision to re-examine the future of the magazine. We are currently discussing this with the team and it would be wrong for me to share those discussions with you. I can assure you that we will endeavour to make the best decision both for the team and the magazine.

Finally, I'd like to thank you for your support of JTuner.

Robert Price
Managing Director
Future Publishing Ltd.

like everyone has said, I could never get hold of it :( I was looking for the JAE edition with pics of my display in it :) :( :(

Ed said:
like everyone has said, I could never get hold of it :( I was looking for the JAE edition with pics of my display in it :) :( :(
I picked the JAE one up at the services on the M40, and the Tesco Extra in Purley sells it (used to anyway).

I have the copy in the Micra, when I get it back you can have it lol

But yes, their distribution was terrible really

ive never seen J tuner in the shops, but would definitly get it if i saw it! instead of that max flower toilet paper instead

theres an easy way round not having it... subscribe.. i havent as my local newagent and garage stock it.. i have every issue and if the local shops stoped spullying i would subscribe.. i buy it anyway every month so im not loosing money.

Back