insurance quotes

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
What a larf did a confused quote and put my daughter on as a named driver and used my 9+yrs full no claims. now i know she is only 17 but take a look at the bottom quote from igo dear me but thats not the best laugh i valued the car at £150 and some of them have £250 excess on them........look at the bottom quote and im just a working class lad......
quotes.jpg

cheapest one was £365 though

yea yea i forgot how to do the screen shot thing as i dont use that function often well maybe 3 times in 10 years

imo its just the insurers that dont want your business give you a stupid quote instead of refusing. In this case, probably because shes 17.

you got more quotes than me...so far ive managed two from all of confused's contacts...lol guess the dont like modifed cars.

one of those was for 10K and i thought that was bad...guess i was wrong.

Meh. All these comparison sites are a rip off. Never had a good quote from any of them. Go direct to the insurers.

nah my own insurance is only £126.00 fully comp but hey im an old f**t lol that was for my daughter but i thought the first one i didnt show was pretty good at 375(Y) and yes a new chalenge for dearest quote on a 1ltr micra(Y)

Back