In need of guidance

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Right so i bought a set of 50mm lowering springs and janspeed manifold and full system...then realised that i needed new dampers so i sold my xbox to fund them....but to my surprise i found out that im £800 overdrawn from my bank, which isnt so good.

So I need to know whether to clear my debt by selling the springs and system or frick it and put them on and enjoy myself.

Opinions?(Y)

Your choice really, but if I'm overdrawn by £800 and getting charged each day/week for that then I'd want to pay the debt off first.

get em on every 1 has got debt or has been in it some time in there life or will be. its a way of life and life is for living so get em put on

2 very good points....but that puts me back to where i am.....i hope someone will convince me to put them on...but i need a very very very VERY good point...please?

Well what are you charges? For my bank its something silly like £5 a day plus interest....but if you don't care then do it.

Nah its a free overdraft but its just a nightmare paying back as im only on £200 a week. so it means all my wage goes towards that and ive got nothin for the rest of the week.

So in the situation im in....what would everybody else do?

Well, personally, I hate being in debt, which is why I pay off any I have to other people as soon as I comfortably can, but I also love sweet handling, so I'd sell the manifold and exhaust system.

Yeah i properly ####ed up...at least i had a good time though, how i like to look at it.
So ive decided im keeping suspension and cancelling the mani and system...that rallynuts are a load of crap, its been 2 weeks and it still isnt here anyway.

rally nuts are excelent, but they dont stock the janspeed (nobody does apart from matt humphris) so they are made to order. hence the long wait.

Ah fair dues then, i didnt know that. i feel bad now, i put up a dispute with paypal and everything.....might put them on the red rocket then, as a mark of respect...makes sense.

Back