im in need of alloys

hi guys, ive decided im going to treat the micra to some nice alloys for xmas, i was just wondering what offset and pcd i needed..

im looking for 15" wheels and a 50mm drop, would there be problems with that?

what could go wrong? scrubbing the arches?

does anyone have a pic of 15's down by 50mm?

i have some punto wheels in the garage, oz f1's they are pcd 100 and 38 offset.. they should fit with wobbly bolts no?

i have some punto wheels in the garage, oz f1's they are pcd 100 and 38 offset.. they should fit with wobbly bolts no?

they should fit with straight bolts, also depends on centre bore too.

ooo interested in my black team dynamics alloys? pictures should be on my vgarage. im after something bigger and the ones i have fit your measurement perfectly. 195/45/15 38 offset and 4x100 PCD.

i am adam yes, how much you wanting?

also ill try the other alloys at the weekend, only thing is they all 4 alloys need new tyres :(

IIRC k12 alloys dont fit a k11 as ell taylor tried to transfer her alloys off her k11 to put on her k12 when she bought it and aparently they never fitted sorry if im wrong though

attachment.php

details of that car here: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=24309

punto pcd is 4x98 not 4 x 100

yea if the measurements are the same, i dont see why not.

there are a few small scuffs but nothing major. i really don know how much i want for them. I bought them for £500 1 year ago, whats your budget? and i need to get some alloys first before i can sell otherwise my car will have to be on bricks. hehe

Back