• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

I'm batch biccies!!

Anyone want to buy me out?

It's not looking like I'm going to be in a position physically to fix the head gasket... So it's too expensive to be sat in front of the house collecting dust.

Offers welcome.
Everything could be included too, like radiator, intercooler, head gasket, boost controller, boost gauge, etc etc.

If there's no interest, it will come off the road and probably become a rusted relic.

Sad times.

Anyone want to buy me out?

It's not looking like I'm going to be in a position physically to fix the head gasket... So it's too expensive to be sat in front of the house collecting dust.

Offers welcome.
Everything could be included too, like radiator, intercooler, head gasket, boost controller, boost gauge, etc etc.

If there's no interest, it will come off the road and probably become a rusted relic.

Sad times.

maybe get an assistant to do the back aching work,
or make some rig to support ur upper torso,
or pay a garage to fix HG,
or train/supervise hayley up to perform the operation (with complimentary gloves & tea biscuit obviously)

Not sure hayleys delicate hands could cope lol...

gloves.jpg

What I paid plus the bits, £750 will take it.

3door non sunroof solid shell no rust at all, needs tlc but won't be a "comfy Road car" any time soon.

Mot'd still.

MicroPro will prob tell u the opposite & avoid radweld at all cost cos it once clogged up his water jackets, overheated & warped his engine :p
I'll never use radweld after seeing the damage mine had from the previous owner :/
Thanks for reminding me tho Paul haha cheers!

Only just realised my car was running for quite a while with one main beam and one dipped.....

Grr, wobbly connectors.

Info needed,

What size hose adapter should I need to thread into the stock jdm plastic cam cover for breather pipes?

I'm sick of shoving bits of hose in there lol.

Got myself a vacuum manifold block to try and get rid of the spaghetti hoses.

Need tyres for me rims.

Boost controller finally works, sticker was on upside-down.

Car is obviously faster, running 2.5v on wide band, which is uber rich, but safe, although the max boost I see on my gauge is always 4psi. No more, no fluctuations no matter what I do to the boost controller.

So me thinks either the gauge is buggered, or there's a boost leak.

Time will tell.

Thinking of doing motorsports in it too, if I can get backing from the rafmsa and the sports lottery people, I should be able to enter the pocket rocket class of the time attack series.

Lots and lots of work to do though.

Like,

Drive shafts, front and rear shocks and spring upgrades, roll cage, loom strip, full remap on rolling road, bigger front brakes, floor mounted buckets, propper harnesses, fit my side exit exhaust, intercooler, catch tank, propper fuel system, bigger cams, full engine bay loom cut back and trim, full interior strip, etc etc.

That is a short list....

Info needed,

What size hose adapter should I need to thread into the stock jdm plastic cam cover for breather pipes?

I'm sick of shoving bits of hose in there lol.

if it's just a plain hole (which is odd cos I thought the pcv breather holes had metal hose pipes sticking out? unless frank pulled em out for a reason?) perhaps measure the hole dia and bond a metal pipe into it, or get a tap/die of the next size up n tap the hole & bit of the metal pipe?

Car is obviously faster, running 2.5v on wide band, which is uber rich, but safe, although the max boost I see on my gauge is always 4psi. No more, no fluctuations no matter what I do to the boost controller.

So me thinks either the gauge is buggered, or there's a boost leak.

Time will tell.

Thinking of doing motorsports in it too, if I can get backing from the rafmsa and the sports lottery people, I should be able to enter the pocket rocket class of the time attack series.

Lots and lots of work to do though.

Like,

Drive shafts, front and rear shocks and spring upgrades, roll cage, loom strip, full remap on rolling road, bigger front brakes, floor mounted buckets, propper harnesses, fit my side exit exhaust, intercooler, catch tank, propper fuel system, bigger cams, full engine bay loom cut back and trim, full interior strip, etc etc.

That is a short list....

my boost gauge used to read 10psi back in 2011 but nowadays it's bout 9ish psi.
either my gauge is outa wack abit
or there's a leak between the turbo/inlet mani
or the WG actuator spring has softened over the yrs. she still pulls hard :p

yup tons of work to get her at a sufficient reliable & competitive level to endure the stress of motorsport :cool:
once wrote a long procedure list just for the turbo conversion and that took awhile.
https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/page-20#post-449898

all the other mods are on the index list of my blog index list lol

Now got poly bushed front arms,
Passenger foot rest,
Super s front and rear bumpers,
New Grille,
Omp strut brace,
Drive shafts
And greddy profec specB boost controller....

Someone call a paramedic for my wallet!!

Back