If money was no object...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
... Then what would your micra look like?? :)

I think mine would be pretty much as it is exterior wise, but would add:

* Lambo doors,
* SR20DET conversion, :p
* Hydraulics all round,
* 17's made to fit,
* Full leather interior,
* Lots of gadgets and gismo's on alarms, ICE etc. :D

Let me know what you all would do. :)

Dan - MM. :)

like this!!!

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 147
Do what im doing now........but without the wait until i had the money :)

and then probably a trip to japan for extra goodies would be in order.

japan shopping and build a cg13 superturbo :p ciolovers, overfenders and wide as tyou like 13"`s

no thats a pagani zonda.. and tecnically its a maxima/ altima block in the micra 350R with 350Z heads and nismo cams :p

If money was no object...own a McLaren F1
For a Micra I would keep it looking as standard as possible on the outside. Obviously have some 17s on there, big brakes and low. But I would also rip out the interior, have a race style buckets, cage etc. And wedge a skyline engine in the back somehow and make it 4WD.

oooo well..... first:

*import a 4wd k11 from japan.
*bin cg13de and fit sr20det.
*fit bigger turbo fmic etc to tune to 300-400bhp
*uprate drivetrain, clutch, brakes (convert to rear discs if not already) etc to handle the power.
*change to manual g box.
*coilovers, heavyduty sway bars, full suspension set up really.
*leave looking like standard SR with 15's.
*standard interior.
*really good ice.

and there you have an evo killer muwahahahahahaha. hate to actually think how much this would cost lol

:)

Wikipedia article on the Micra said:
In 2003, Nissan UK, inspired by the Andros Trophée K11, unveiled the Micra-R, an one off mid-engined K12 at the Geneva Motor Show minus running gears and engine, being a display car, later Nissan gave the go ahead to and comissioned RML (Ray Mallock Limited) to insert a mid mounted BTCC Primera engine for show and press demonstration purposes. In 2005, Nissan UK decided to replace the Primera engine for a VG35DE from a 350Z with a modified Altima SE-R gearbox for user friendliness on the road and this model was renamed as the 350SR. Other modifications to this car includes a vented rear arch and a set of Rays wheel. To this date, they have no plans to put this model for production.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micra

I pay nissan to make me a 1 off micra super s turbo with a 1.4 turbo engine and call it the k10 super one. lol

SR20DET
Very good brakes!
Coilovers and Whiteline Kit
Seem welded
Standard 15" Nissan Alloys
Full Interior Re-trim, all Black (not leather!)
Front Recaro's
Small Splitter's moulded into SR bumpers
Very discret Side Skirts
K11 98-02 Dash
Re-Spray, very shiny black!
Light Tint on windows

Twin engined MA09ERT March ST each tuned to the utter limits 300+bhp :)

If money was no object then i would get a Maclaren SLR and rip the shell off it.....make a short wheel base version, THEN get a highly kitted up K12 Shell and put it on it........hmmmmmm imagine that....ill do a photoshop rip off i think lol

Originally Posted by Wikipedia article on the Micra
In 2003, Nissan UK, inspired by the Andros Trophée K11, unveiled the Micra-R, an one off mid-engined K12 at the Geneva Motor Show minus running gears and engine, being a display car, later Nissan gave the go ahead to and comissioned RML (Ray Mallock Limited) to insert a mid mounted BTCC Primera engine for show and press demonstration purposes. In 2005, Nissan UK decided to replace the Primera engine for a VG35DE from a 350Z with a modified Altima SE-R gearbox for user friendliness on the road and this model was renamed as the 350SR. Other modifications to this car includes a vented rear arch and a set of Rays wheel. To this date, they have no plans to put this model for production.

thats false as i know for a fact its not a 350Z bottom end... i dont even think the 350 bottom end will match up to anything but its own RWD Gbox..

If money was no object I'd pay for all MSC costs, buy loads of micras, have them tidied, re-sprayed and sell to you guys cheap so everyone had a great lloking micra. (cause I love you guys)

Id either turbo the 1L or do a converstion that nobody else has done
Id Paint the car either black with a purple flek, or white and pink pearl.
Dress up the engine bay
Nice set of SPOKELESS rims.
Sort out my exhaust
Set of bucket seats :p

Back