I want one!!!

Yeah I just found it, I wanna do a K10 one but as I know next to nothing about bodywork the car would probably snap while I'm drivin it. Also the cost issue puts me off.

wouldnt be suprised if theres pickup k11's in japan...i remember somewhere seeing a limo k11 though and that looked pretty cool.

Yeah if you dont strengthen the chassis, the thing will bend/snap after a while :eek: ! Kristian and Andy are doing it 'proper'!

wouldnt be suprised if theres pickup k11's in japan...i remember somewhere seeing a limo k11 though and that looked pretty cool.

I stuck a pick of a K11 pickup somewhere on the site before - think its in the K12 members pics thread.

I saw a fiesta pick up conversion once, the old mk3 model.

I want to do to my K12 but I can't even afford to fix the already damaged body work and do any basic mods at moment as I'm sooooo poor.

they actually made corsa pick up in austrialea or somwhere lol. anyways heres the two k11 picks ive seen...

Attachments

• 0404mtg4.jpg
    0404mtg4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 129
  • BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 125
kanagawa05028tj8.jpg

This is the money shot of the above blue one.. Ive got a few pics...

The White one above is the very rare saloon micra thats been modified..

( Edit ) Infact upon closer inspection it looks Too good.. might be a nissan one-off.. The tailgate is very factory looking...

that blue ones a beast!!!!! crazy spoiler!!!

not keen on the corsa pickup myself.......but its definatly different!!

i have seen a k12 one done look areet like was done by boffins at some nissan head office thing for a team building exercise will locate a pic

Back